OT: Leaf Lounge #146. Kiss My Blarney Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epictetus

YNWA
Jan 2, 2010
Ontario
Ended up going out for St. Paddy's. Was a good time. Went to an Irish bar, then a club here in barrie. After we went to smokes poutine. Anyone who has ever been to a smokes knows what I'm talking about. So good. Weird thing was though my buddies and I were sitting there when this absolute dime comes up and sits with us. We had never met her before. She then vented for half an hour how her dad had passed away 2 years prior and how she can only talk about it drunk and can't even discuss it with friends sober. It was tough to have to leave because how do you shut a girl down while talking about that? She was a very cute girl however. Just sad and felt bad. She also kept repeating herself. Annoying. :laugh:

These are the kinds of girls you marry.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I recently bought a bunch of seasons of South Park because they were on a good sale. Love that show so much.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Fox News Denver put a picture of a big penis on air today while covering that Seattle helicopter crash. Just saw it on Deadspin. The reactions of the anchors was hilarious. :laugh:

I won't link it though.

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
Penises on the news? haven't seen that before :sarcasm: No but I'm super cereal it's been done before lol.

IWD

May 28, 2003
Visit site
I'm reviewing english grammar, and I happened to stumble across the word antidisestablishmentarianism, and it made me wonder what the longest english word actually is. For you biochemistry buffs out there, it's the chemical name for the titin/connectin protein. Just shy of 190,000 letters and can take over 3 hours to pronounce.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I'm reviewing english grammar, and I happened to stumble across the word antidisestablishmentarianism, and it made me wonder what the longest english word actually is. For you biochemistry buffs out there, it's the chemical name for the titin/connectin protein. Just shy of 190,000 letters and can take over 3 hours to pronounce.

:amazed: the ****.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010

Completely unnecessary.

DD03

3D
Mar 15, 2010
397519_10151936674816059_2107273245_n.jpg

The MLB's Arizona Diamondbacks are going to start serving this... The D-Bat Dog - 18 inch corn dog stuffed with cheese & bacon with side of fries $25

IWD

May 28, 2003
Visit site
Completely unnecessary.

It's formulaic, which makes you wonder whether to consider it english at all. It's really only english in-name only, but that is absurd.

I love how that guy in the video above glares at the camera and gets the hell out of there asap. What's funny is that I'm sure most of us who watched that video probably only caught the first and last minute of it. The rest is 3 hours of very, very few will actually bother to watch. How much money do you think you'd need to give that a try? I honestly can't even think of a realistic number that I'd ask for.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
It's formulaic, which makes you wonder whether to consider it english at all. It's really only english in-name only, but that is absurd.

I love how that guy in the video above glares at the camera and gets the hell out of there asap. What's funny is that I'm sure most of us who watched that video probably only caught the first and last minute of it. The rest is 3 hours of very, very few will actually bother to watch. How much money do you think you'd need to give that a try? I honestly can't even think of a realistic number that I'd ask for.

3 1/2 hours? I'd do it for 5 or 6 hundred bucks. :laugh:

Eb

Feb 27, 2011
Toronto
If you're looking to personally berate him for his taste in music, we only do that on Thursdays.

Hahaahahahahahahhhahaahhaha :laugh:

Poor guy gets ripped on in the Hip Hop thread as well. :cry:

But it has to deal with that… I want to know if he has a stream to YG's new album!

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
For you GoT fans, I have a question. I must have kind of zoned out while watching earlier in season 3 (about to start episode 8). Anyways can someone remind me why Jon Snow went way up north where he met those people and is now banging that feisty redhead girl? What was he doing way up there? And why is he headed back south now with them? Something about a war that they will probably lose? Why is he going with them?

If anyone answers, Thanks. :laugh:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
For you GoT fans, I have a question. I must have kind of zoned out while watching earlier in season 3 (about to start episode 8). Anyways can someone remind me why Jon Snow went way up north where he met those people and is now banging that feisty redhead girl? What was he doing way up there? And why is he headed back south now with them? Something about a war that they will probably lose? Why is he going with them?

If anyone answers, Thanks. :laugh:
Haven't watched it in over a year so I sort of forget but he went out with the rangers to go kill/ scout some wildlings. They found a group of them and killed them but the girl. Jon told them that he would kill her so they left, but he didnt have the courage. She tried to run but he caught her and tied her up. When they were walking she ended up escaping and leading him into a group of wildlings. They took him capture and were going to kill him, turns out they had like the head ranger with them as well (forget his names i suck with names). He knew he was going to die so he basically told Jon to fake a fight and have him end up killing him so he could possibly gain trust with the Wildlings. He does and they allow him to join. Now I'm pretty sure they going to attack the wall and like basically invade the south. Again havent seen it in forever, thats why I gotta watch them all again really soon because its almost April 6th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad