OT: Leaf Lounge #146. Kiss My Blarney Stone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Haven't watched it in over a year so I sort of forget but he went out with the rangers to go kill/ scout some wildlings. They found a group of them and killed them but the girl. Jon told them that he would kill her so they left, but he didnt have the courage. She tried to run but he caught her and tied her up. When they were walking she ended up escaping and leading him into a group of wildlings. They took him capture and were going to kill him, turns out they had like the head ranger with them as well (forget his names i suck with names). He knew he was going to die so he basically told Jon to fake a fight and have him end up killing him so he could possibly gain trust with the Wildlings. He does and they allow him to join. Now I'm pretty sure they going to attack the wall and like basically invade the south. Again havent seen it in forever, thats why I gotta watch them all again really soon because its almost April 6th!

You answered what I needed to know. I was mostly just confused why he went north. But now I understand. All of that seems to check out. Thanks!

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Just finished the 2nd last episode of season 3! HOLY ****! :scared::scared::scared: That was a bloodbath! Like wow! It's just so ruthless! They are going to run out of characters to kill off soon!

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
Just finished the 2nd last episode of season 3! HOLY ****! :scared::scared::scared: That was a bloodbath! Like wow! It's just so ruthless! They are going to run out of characters to kill off soon!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Go watch reactions to it on youtube so funny, people were ****in crying.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I doubt that will be next season :laugh:

How many seasons are they going to have of the show? I refuse to research anything until I know I won't be spoiled. I still have about 40 minutes before I can watch the season 4 trailer. :laugh:

Peasy

May 25, 2012
Star Shoppin
How many seasons are they going to have of the show? I refuse to research anything until I know I won't be spoiled. I still have about 40 minutes before I can watch the season 4 trailer. :laugh:
Not sure but in the GoT thread in the OT section people were saying like 7 seasons or something. Many people think that the show will end up passing the books which may end up being a problem :/. But yeah watch the trailers right when you finish the last episode it looks dope.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009

There are 7 expected seasons (possibly 8) according to the Benioff and Weise. A reminder that the last two books of the series aren't even out yet and that a lot of people fear the show will overtake the books, which is a very real possibility at this stage, and thus the show will be telling the story. This is pissing a lot of people off because the series began to be released almost 20 years ago and a lot of people (myself included) are emotionally invested in the series. George R.R. Martin is an extremely slow writer and his lack of commitment to release The Winds of Winter (the 6th book in the series) is starting to wear on people.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
There are 7 expected seasons (possibly 8) according to the Benioff and Weise. A reminder that the last two books of the series aren't even out yet and that a lot of people fear the show will overtake the books, which is a very real possibility at this stage, and thus the show will be telling the story. This is pissing a lot of people off because the series began to be released almost 20 years ago and a lot of people (myself included) are emotionally invested in the series. George R.R. Martin is an extremely slow writer and his lack of commitment to release The Winds of Winter (the 6th book in the series) is starting to wear on people.

Oh okay. Well then hopefully he picks it up and can get the creative juices flowing in good time!

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
I wanna watch something idk, maybe I'll just throw on some South Park.

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
I just finished the 4th book , Martins a sick twisted **** and i have no idea where he comes up with half his ****.

Didn't appreciate him splitting the story lines in two and making me wait until the 5th book to find out what going on with the imp but what are you gonna do .

Nasty Nazem

Come at me Crow!
Apr 5, 2010
Canada
It was just so unexpected. I'm so pumped for Khaleesi to show up with her army and dragons and ****.

Let's just say you're going to be disappointed with Dany.

Looks like 7 at this point but it could be 8. Even for book readers, we don't know how much material is left as there are still two books to come out (maybe even more, who knows) but the show can go on its own route but still manage to hit the main points of the story. I don't think they will go beyond 7 or 8.

Ace88*

GoT is literally the only show in existence that i actually love the intro. the song plus the mapping of westeros gets me every time

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
Morning lounge .. Intentionally didn't watch the Leafs game last night because I was at my girlfriends (and they always lose when I watch a game there) and they still lost :(

Haven't even read any threads expecting that the world is ending

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
I hope the fact that the Leafs have a tough sched from here on out is a good thing, considering we play better against better teams, evidently.

Hurt

Apr 6, 2009
I just finished the 4th book , Martins a sick twisted **** and i have no idea where he comes up with half his ****.

Didn't appreciate him splitting the story lines in two and making me wait until the 5th book to find out what going on with the imp but what are you gonna do .

He actually wanted to release it as one book (4 and 5) but his publishing company wouldn't let him release a 2000+ page monstrosity. He is an extremely slow writer though but maybe the show catching up will make him speed up the damn pace.

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I don't get my math class. My teacher's teaching one (complicated) way, and the textbook teachs another (simpler and easier for me) way.

The answers you get using the technique from class are wrong according to the textbook and the answers from the textbook are wrong according to my teacher.

She says don't listen to the textbook, yet she wants us to do homework questions from the textbook. So when I do them, obviously my answers are wrong according to the textbook :laugh:

I don't get her way, but I can't use the way the textbook wants me to...? How is that right? I hate the stupid "do it my way or its wrong" thinking. Like technically its right because the mathematicians from the textbook are agreeing with me :laugh:

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I don't get my math class. My teacher's teaching one (complicated) way, and the textbook teachs another (simpler and easier for me) way.

The answers you get using the technique from class are wrong according to the textbook and the answers from the textbook are wrong according to my teacher.

She says don't listen to the textbook, yet she wants us to do homework questions from the textbook. So when I do them, obviously my answers are wrong according to the textbook :laugh:

I don't get her way, but I can't use the way the textbook wants me to...? How is that right? I hate the stupid "do it my way or its wrong" thinking. Like technically its right because the mathematicians from the textbook are agreeing with me :laugh:

Maybe the ultimate lesson she is trying to teach you is to stand up for yourself for what you believe is right ... During the test, do this:

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
I have to write a paper on Safety in Sochi, but am also kind of tying in financial loss to the NHL with injuries like say Tavares. Anyways, all I had to google was "Garth Snow is mad" and I could make a book out of the amount of articles that popped up with Snow ripping on the Olympics. :laugh:

Kyle93

Mar 30, 2012
nice my hair is getting pretty long now, bangs are past my nose, around my mouth area :yo:

hotpaws

Nov 21, 2009
He actually wanted to release it as one book (4 and 5) but his publishing company wouldn't let him release a 2000+ page monstrosity. He is an extremely slow writer though but maybe the show catching up will make him speed up the damn pace.

He's a hell of a writer but damn is he long winded . It probably would have been easy to condense book 4 & 5 into one book .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany