Value of: LD Ryan Lindgren

smoneil

Jul 14, 2004
Arkansas
Lindgren is phenomenal, but he's the kind of player where the team has to be smart and strategic. He's a lot like Girardi in that he's got a lot more years on his body than he has on his birth certificate because of the way that he plays. If they hold on to him too long, they risk having an expensive player who can't physically do it anymore. The best move is to make a trade as close to that line as possible. I have no idea where that line is, but I think it's still at least another couple of years away. A lot will depend on what he wants on his next contract.

Reactions: bernmeister

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Lindgren is phenomenal, but he's the kind of player where the team has to be smart and strategic. He's a lot like Girardi in that he's got a lot more years on his body than he has on his birth certificate because of the way that he plays. If they hold on to him too long, they risk having an expensive player who can't physically do it anymore. The best move is to make a trade as close to that line as possible. I have no idea where that line is, but I think it's still at least another couple of years away. A lot will depend on what he wants on his next contract.
I would agree 111% with all of this verbatim other than the bold, except we have real cap pressure now.
Don't make the mistake of being greedy like we were on Buch
Don't hold too long, sell high now.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Lindgren would not even make the Habs teams on te left side

5AF3C94C-FE37-4500-A1F0-FF6156C976CC.png

38B3AD56-6ECE-421B-91A0-2DA3F0F130CB.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad