LD Rasmus Dahlin - Frolunda HC, SHL (2018, 1st, BUF) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
STL misses playoffs. Wins draft-lotto. 2018 1st overall pick, Flyers draft Rasmus Dahlin;

Brayden Schenn traded for 2017 1st RD Pick (Morgan Frost), and 2018 1st RD Pick (Rasmus Dahlin).

One of the worst trades in the modern NHL era though still.

EDIT: NVM. If it is in the top-10 STL can defer to 2019; I forgot about what the condition was till I just looked it up. Still.

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Lost in the shuffle of Pettersson's record is Dahlin is tied for 2nd for the best U18 year of all time.
all_time_u18.png

Hockeyisl1fe

Dec 8, 2016
Lost in the shuffle of Pettersson's record is Dahlin is tied for 2nd for the best U18 year of all time.
all_time_u18.png
Wow, it seems like it's way tougher to score in the SHL as a young player than in the FEL. Barkov scored at almost ppg pace in his draft season in the FEL.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Arizona needs him the most and the NHL needs him in Arizona the most. I really hope they do not relocate but find success in their current location.

The Canucks need him most... Tickets are going on sale for 9-13 dollars... attendance has been the worst in decades.... and outcry of consecutive sold out seats with ($250 Dollar Tickets minimum) back in 2011. Vancouver may be a big market but it's clear we are now struggling with interest in the team. Dahlin will change this if we do get him and help this market recover.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
Wow, it seems like it's way tougher to score in the SHL as a young player than in the FEL. Barkov scored at almost ppg pace in his draft season in the FEL.

Generally speaking young players in Sweden rarely get's put in a position to lead the way, restrictive swedish coaches is a thing.. So whenever it happens it's kind of a big thing :P

But we're also talking about Barkov. A premier prospect then, a premier NHL player in todays league. In my book he's soon going to be a top 5 forward in the league.

Grub

First Line Troll
Jun 30, 2008
B.C
Please let him fall to the Canucks.

Petterson & Dahlin future would be a dream come true.

Iceman

Jun 9, 2014
Let's see what he can do in the playoffs, he played well last year, despite the team collapse in the semis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad