LD Rasmus Dahlin - Frolunda HC, SHL (2018, 1st, BUF) Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAS 39 Gripen

Jun 26, 2011
Stockholm
Then please explain to me how it works.
Well, if you had actually looked it up instead of claiming stuff on the internetzzzz (no, youre not alone in doing this), you would know that SIF and the SHL have a contract between them, and that the SHL is a part of SIF. When a SIF team calls, like Tre Kronor, U20, U18 etc, the SHL-teams have no right to keep the players for themselves. Thats only possible if the said player is injured or if theres any other reason that is deemed acceptable. Its all there if you just use Google.

Np dude, cheers

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
No, he got to play with Tre Kronor instead.

That was just a way to make up for the horrible decision of registering all of their players for the U18 team one day before Frölunda was eliminated. That last spot was open for Dahlin and he should obviously have played there instead of getting 10 minutes/game against Belarus in a couple of exhibition games. He was never a candidate for that WC team.

JAS 39 Gripen

Jun 26, 2011
Stockholm
That was just a way to make up for the horrible decision of registering all of their players for the U18 team one day before Frölunda was eliminated. That last spot was open for Dahlin and he should obviously have played there instead of getting 10 minutes/game against Belarus in a couple of exhibition games. He was never a candidate for that WC team.
You didnt read my previous post, huh?

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
Love this kid....but will the Swedes do the right thing and play him heads up against his own age group in the WC? Give the American u18’s a shot, some of the Canadians a shot, all of the players a shot?
Don’t give me the “man against boys” or “nothing to prove”. You have everything to prove. If you’re generational, the best by far, number one, go prove it. Don’t say he already has.... he played well in the WJC but I question his best d award. My bet is they take the high road. Don’t want him having an off tourny and having Boqvist or any other highly ranked player (if available) outshining him. Not saying that’s possible..... but that’s possible.
Remember he didn’t play u17 or Hlinka.
He's not good enough for the big bad U18s, so they're trying to keep him away. It's a big conspiracy to get him drafted #1. Dastardly Dahlin promised to share his salary with all his co-conspirators.

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Well, if you had actually looked it up instead of claiming stuff on the internetzzzz (no, youre not alone in doing this), you would know that SIF and the SHL have a contract between them, and that the SHL is a part of SIF. When a SIF team calls, like Tre Kronor, U20, U18 etc, the SHL-teams have no right to keep the players for themselves. Thats only possible if the said player is injured or if theres any other reason that is deemed acceptable. Its all there if you just use Google.

Np dude, cheers

You mean this part?

upload_2018-1-25_20-48-51.png

I believe the SHL playoffs would go under "giltigt skäl".

Reactions: Abraham de Lacy

VictorLustig

Feb 8, 2012
Noticed that he's the 4th highest scorer at ES for defensemen in the SHL with 7-8 less games played than the guys ahead. Strong game today, as always against Skellefteå.

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Is he a left D or right D? I know he’s left handed but iirc he played on the right side at the WJC...

Bustedprospect

Mar 10, 2006
Dahlin with some technical skills to create that nice breakaway. Puts up a nice assist a couple of minutes later.

This guy is an offensive animal and i think he gets better for each game i watch him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad