LD Miro Heiskanen - IFK Helsinki, Liiga (2017, 3rd, DAL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
I see Victor Hedman in him so much. Basically a finnish Hedman.

I think this guy is gonna end up as the best player of this draft.

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Maybe the best player not in the NHL, at least one of them. Dallas got a potential franchise D here imho.

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
Who do you see in him?
His skating and especially the slide reminds me so much about Karlsson. Of course, I don't think he will produce like Karlsson does but at the same time I see him being a lot more reliable in his own zone than Karlsson.

jballa95

Aug 18, 2013
I see a lot of Keith/Lidstrom in him. I think the player he said he tries to emulate is Keith. I'm not saying he will have a career like either of those two but play style wise I see a lot of similarities.

Hokinaittii

Aug 15, 2015
He will be one of those players who can play 25 minutes on a daily basis in couple of years. What a great asset for Dallas to have.

Crazy to think how much there is still room for improvement.

Reactions: LAINEC

MrHeiskanen

Nov 12, 2017
He will be one of those players who can play 25 minutes on a daily basis in couple of years. What a great asset for Dallas to have.

Crazy to think how much there is still room for improvement.

That is the best part, where can his game top out.. he is only 18. Crazy.

Captain Clutch

May 2, 2012
Anyone would be over the moon if he is anything like Duncan Keith, who in addition to being highly skilled and having an elite hockey IQ is the fiercest SOB in the league, his competitiveness in a sport full of alpha males is really off the charts. Come on Miro!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad