Post-Game Talk: Lazy.gif

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
They could also end up resting their stars for the playoffs as their spots will be decided by then

Good point, never thought about that. I can't really see Calgary resting their stars against us though. They circle all of the BOA's on their calendar. It's borderline unhealthy :laugh:

kevy999

Sep 12, 2016
Who's more hurt after that finish, kevy999 or Klefbom's testicles?
you are not the sharpest tool lol i am happy the Oilers won you clown. I have been a die hard for many years. Don't get so butt hurt if i get on Mdavid's case because i know he can play better. Now go back under the bridge you came from lol some people are so stupid lol I am probably the biggest Oiler fan around and not talking size lol The only thing you are butt hurt about is when i get on Connor's case. You cry like a baby. Get over it . He deserved it many times this year for his lazy play on the defensive side but i am the first to be excited if he scores and helps us win a game. You kids on here are too up Mcdavid's ass. It is a team game and he is our leader on this team. I want to see more desire from him more often, not just time to time

BlackDogg

There is nothing to do in Mockingbird Heights
Oct 3, 2015
We're resting up looch for the playoffs. Why not reider?

Reactions: Mez

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
If you get really good odds somewhere on Oilers making the playoffs I’d put some money down right now. Stranger things have happened...

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
you are not the sharpest tool lol i am happy the Oilers won you clown. I have been a die hard for many years. Don't get so butt hurt if i get on Mdavid's case because i know he can play better. Now go back under the bridge you came from lol some people are so stupid lol I am probably the biggest Oiler fan around and not talking size lol The only thing you are butt hurt about is when i get on Connor's case. You cry like a baby. Get over it . He deserved it many times this year for his lazy play on the defensive side but i am the first to be excited if he scores and helps us win a game. You kids on here are too up Mcdavid's ass. It is a team game and he is our leader on this team. I want to see more desire from him more often, not just time to time

Give the motivational nonsense a rest.

The Oilers have the fewest 20 point scorers in the league. Ottawa has more 20 point scorers than the Oilers even AFTER losing Duchene, Stone, and Dzingel.

McDavid and Draisaitl carry this freaking team every night and have the deck stacked against them every night. They have the least help in the NHL, that's not an opinion, that's FACT.

Grow a f***ing pair of eyes and actually look at the point totals on this roster genius.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
Except you constantly criticize McD and normally every game he makes you look like an ass. So please keep it coming.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Good point, never thought about that. I can't really see Calgary resting their stars against us though. They circle all of the BOA's on their calendar. It's borderline unhealthy :laugh:
I mean. We play rough. Would preventing us from making playoffs be worth a Gaudreau injury?

YakDavid

Dec 12, 2010
Its frustrating because all of the depth payers we picked up last summer have been brutal. I thought they were all good pick ups too

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
I mean. We play rough. Would preventing us from making playoffs be worth a Gaudreau injury?

They’d have to rest multiple players for us to have a decent chance tbh.

If Giordano, Gaudreau, and Monahan are all out we’d have a good shot.

Louis Cypher

Boys are back in town
Jun 11, 2007
Not one headline about the oilers win on TSN. Of course Leafs get front page. f*** off.
True. Nurse is fine like 90% of the time but when he makes one bad play it gets magnified and all of a sudden that one bad play defines him as an entire player.

Oilers fans better back off Nurse before we Petry him out of here. Nurse is getting better every year and he’s not done growing.

It only gets magnified because hes playing with Russell :help:

Moving Russell this off season should be the priority followed closely by moving Lucic.

Unless they move Benning and move Russell down. Benning played well tonight so its maybe keep Be ning because cheaper.

Reactions: Finnish your Czech
Oct 15, 2008
Anyone have a gif of the OT winner ?
giphy.gif

Yablo21

Jul 24, 2006
Beersbie
This is our week, need to keep it going. NJD then ARI next
Hawks play Leafs then Habs on the road
Stars play Sabres (Who were embarrassed last game) then Wild
Game in hand on the Avs and Wild

Ad