kovnik

Zadorov for Norris
Mar 28, 2008
UniqueNippyGoat-small.gif

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
lol, no. Not at all

The Rangers broadcasters ripping apart the Oilers effort and rightfully so.
meh, of course they would, and I'd still say that it's not okay that we aren't right in the mix for playoffs btw. I mean, we could make it, but it's sad that we need a Heil Mary to do it. But still, I feel the future is bright. We have Bouchard and Yamamoto to look forward in years to come.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
Oh ffs, what a ridiculous post.
He played a massive 30'42 and led the team with six shots.
Gets an assist on the GWG, but I guess because he didnt play a perfect game, he's 'awful'.
All due respect, your post is awful.
We have Connor and Leon for less than Matthews and Marner will cost...

Reactions: belair

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
That you MacT?
No? lol.

C'mon though. I get that hearing positive comments sucks when you are upset at the standings, but we do have some great players and prospects and some reason to be excited. I don't even get why MacT would get any kind of credit in this situation. It's sad that we aren't a playoff contender at this point, and part of that his doing.

edit: although wasn't it MacT that had to make the right call in drafting Drai over Bennett? Bennett was the consensus superior pick

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
meh, of course they would, and I'd still say that it's not okay that we aren't right in the mix for playoffs btw. I mean, we could make it, but it's sad that we need a Heil Mary to do it. But still, I feel the future is bright. We have Bouchard and Yamamoto to look forward in years to come.

The future will depend on who they hire and I'm not confident in who is doing the hiring but yeah, the prospect pool is improving and Bakersfield is an obvious bright spot.
I just don't think that many organizations envy the Oilers outside of the 2 elite guys. I, as an Oilers fan, find myself envying most organizations but another story for another thread. I'll let you fellas enjoy the win tonight without bringing the mood down even further.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad