GDT: Lazy GDT: 2/17/18 - Capitals @ TankHawks 7:30 CT on WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
I wrote the letter already and it was too mcd not Stan.

Actively doing nothing to improve imo is morally reprehensible

Morally reprehensible? If you don’t like the product, speak with your wallet. It has nothing to do with morals. That’s silly.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Hino has really proven me wrong. His speed causes problems and has great hands. Will have a long career being a Grabner type player at worst.

Fortyfives

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 13, 2011
I was just thinking this period(and it was a great period) about how long it’s been since I watched a hawks game that didn’t really matter. I mean that there is no hope to make the playoffs and winning for the most part doesn’t matter. It’s been more than a decade since I’ve done that.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
One of Toews best periods of the season. Should've had 3 points if Wingles hits an open net. Already 2 points though and looks very noticeable out there.

ModryJazyk

Go Hawks !
Feb 22, 2010
Bratislava
One of Toews best periods of the season. Should've had 3 points if Wingles hits an open net. Already 2 points though and looks very noticeable out there.
Keith, Toews, Saad ... when you need them score to make playoffs, they didn't.When playoffs and season are lost and Hawks are going to tank, they score.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Toews has woken up to will this team to do the impossible, make the playoffs. He'll win the Conn Smythe and get captain of the year.

And then he won't get 50pts next season to once again infuriate half the posters here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad