GDT: Lazy GDT: 2/17/18 - Capitals @ TankHawks 7:30 CT on WGN

Status
Not open for further replies.

G0AT

Jun 1, 2014
Chicago
Saw no one was signed up. Because of my stupid belief in superstition, I decided to make a gdt in hopes it brings some sort of black magic luck to da team. (It prolly won't though...)

Expected Hawks Lines:

Who Cares

Expected Capitals Lines:

Guys and dudes

Reactions: Krivo25 and kuzy

RayP

Tf
Jan 12, 2011
Vegas only has the Capitals favored at..... -110?????

Caps atop the Metro division, and a decent 5-2-3 in their last 10. And the Hawks....... yeah. :facepalm:

kuzy

Mar 31, 2012
St. Charles, IL
The tankiest tank that ever tanked
tumblr_n56kylkrMt1s2wio8o1_500.gif

Versus

The Washington Birds of War
efn5ovd3nlah.gif

Two will enter, one will le..err, I mean both will leave. One will have 2 points though. For Dahlin's sake, let's hope that's not us :laugh: Make it close!

Reactions: RayP

piteus

Dec 20, 2015
NYC
Public Service Announcement:

REMEMBER to turn off the TV before the 3rd period. You'll feel much better.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Edmonton plays the Yotes tonight (somebody has to win that one) and Ottawa is up 2-0 on the Rags (1st period) right now. Habs play Vegas tonight, although that's likely not as promising of a matchup, but could still be a hell of a tank night tonight.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
This season, send a message...
What type of message? That all Hawks fans are just lazy bandwagoners that don't care to see a non-contending team play?

The brass knows of the issues they have. They don't need a dip in TV viewership to somehow figure out what went wrong.

Reactions: BK

Game suspension

Feb 11, 2018
People need to stop going to these games or watching them

They will begin stopping to go to games next year. Tonight is actually a popular game that I am sure people people bought a long time ago.

Have you noticed the convention is not sold out? It's happening.

Last edited:

Blackhawks

Jul 25, 2007
What type of message? That all Hawks fans are just lazy bandwagoners that don't care to see a non-contending team play?

The brass knows of the issues they have. They don't need a dip in TV viewership to somehow figure out what went wrong.

Ummm that we are not happy and we are not gonna watch crappy boring games maybe? So Stan can finally have the balls to trade captain cauliflower? Many messages to be sent...

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
They will begin stopping to go to games next year. Tonight is actually a popular game that I am sure people people bought a long time ago.

Have you noticed the convention is not sold out? It's happening.

Oh it's definitely happening. The other night I was considering going to the game against Anaheim. Ended up I couldn't get out of work. But a pair of 300 level seats could be had for $22 each 3 hours before the game on stubhub. There's going to be a bright side to the Hawks slide in to mediocrity.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006

If they know of the issue they have then why are they not doing anything about it?

Reactions: LDF

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Last minute tickets to the game! I get to see Obie play for the 2nd time live. He's on fire lately too. He's going to MURDER the Hawks tonight

LDF

Sep 28, 2016
If they know of the issue they have then why are they not doing anything about it?
they know of the problems they have NOW...... but those in charge kept the band-aid over the wounds. now it is too big to keep hiding it.

featherhawk

Dec 13, 2006
Do you think they are just sitting there doing nothing? It is a process.

They have not done anything to rectify the issues that we can see. If it is a process then why wait, the longer they do chances are some players will never recover the potential they had as a result of the damage that is being done every day that they wait.

They're paying the price for 3 Cups in the last 8 years. This is going to take a few years at a very minimum to fix. Patience will be needed.

so if the longer term goal is a few years to fix; why are they not starting that process now or a week or a month or months ago with the biggest problem? Do the hawks brass expect fans to be OKAY with the fact that the mgmt. is sitting on its hands so that the team sucks balls when its really simple to fix the biggest problem and that has a chance to improve things.

they know of the problems they have NOW...... but those in charge kept the band-aid over the wounds. now it is too big to keep hiding it.

yes so rip that band aid off and expose the wounds already, the longer they wait the more damage Q inflicts on the team psychological make up and individual psychological make up and to be frank I suspect that its a good probability that Q is doing some permanent damage to players and they will never be the same. That is irresponsible to both the players their families and fans, but the brass just does not give a shit and seems to want to be embarrassed by every team they play during this fiasco and at the same time have coach Q look like he is telling Mcd and Stan to f*** off everynight with his lineups.

CallMeShaft

Calder Bedard Fan
Apr 14, 2014
Man, some of you are coming across as really selfish bandwagoners ungrateful of anything this organization has done for your lives these past 10 years and unwilling to admit how good you have had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->