Post-Game Talk: Laval 5 - 2 Binghamton: No Torch, No Loss.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
That first comment by Gongshow Gary. I'm dying. :laugh:

It's also kind of :loony:

That was one of the funnier ones. I already posted it in one of the threads yesterday. It gets pretty dark, the more you read.

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
2k0h4c.jpg

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal

For the non-French speaking crowd:

Lindgren says he's really impressed with the intensity his teammates are playing with in front of him. According to him, everyone's buying into the coaches' game plan.

Reactions: Tuggy and jaffy27

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Bouchard saying that he feels they won this game at practice this week because they applied what they worked on at practice tonight.

Let's see if he says that after tomorrow's game, in the event they don't come out as they did today.

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016

For the non-French speaking crowd:

Lindgren says he's really impressed with the intensity his teammates are playing with in front of him. According to him, everyone's buying into the coaches' game plan.

Yep, the synergy on the ice and behind the bench seems to be completely different, I only caught the third but I thought McCarron Kulak and Fleury particulary all looked very good... Maybe Bouchard Burrows and company may turn McCarron's carreer around after all, we will see but it looks promising and refreshing so far...

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
We basically ruined a whole batch of prospects thanks to that tenure.

Really liking what I'm seeing tonight. It just sucks knowing that McCarron could have been a good player with the right environment.

McCarron is one of many.

MasterD

Giggidy Giggidy Goo
Jul 1, 2004
I was there tonight. Audette tries hard, but he sucks.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad