Post-Game Talk: Laval 5 - 2 Binghamton: No Torch, No Loss.

Kimota

ROY DU NORD!!!
Nov 4, 2005
Les Plaines D'Abraham
Yep, the synergy on the ice and behind the bench seems to be completely different, I only caught the third but I thought McCarron Kulak and Fleury particulary all looked very good... Maybe Bouchard Burrows and company may turn McCarron's carreer around after all, we will see but it looks promising and refreshing so far...

Where did McCarron play? Was he on the first two lines? Because he said Bouchard was very straight with him on the conversation they had. Bouchard probably have the opinion of McCarron that I have in that it's a waste of time for him to play on the fourth line.. Not that he is a uber talent but he wasn't drafted for that and he doesn't have the attitude and speed to be an energy player. Not unlike Latendresse it will be line 1 to 3 or stop playing hockey.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Where did McCarron play? Was he on the first two lines? Because he said Bouchard was very straight with him on the conversation they had. Bouchard probably have the opinion of McCarron that I have in that it's a waste of time for him to play on the fourth line.. Not that he is a uber talent but he wasn't drafted for that and he doesn't have the attitude and speed to be an energy player. Not unlike Latendresse it will be line 1 to 3 or stop playing hockey.

He's been 2C for the first three games and has been real good so far.

Reactions: Kimota

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
First game of my package plan last night and a great game to watch. Notables were McCarron, who was on the ice constantly and played great, and Lernout, who was solid and in control in both ends. Grenier's goal came from an impressive big-league slapshot. Team had lots of energy and speed. Bouchard is obviously giving McCarron as much opportunity as possible to turn his game around and last night was a hopeful sign.

I'll never forget the name of Binghamton's goalie, since the guy next to me was bellowing, "JOHHHHNNSSON!!!" all night. Kinda funny, actually.

dackelljuneaubulis02

Oct 13, 2012
First game of my package plan last night and a great game to watch. Notables were McCarron, who was on the ice constantly and played great, and Lernout, who was solid and in control in both ends. Grenier's goal came from an impressive big-league slapshot. Team had lots of energy and speed. Bouchard is obviously giving McCarron as much opportunity as possible to turn his game around and last night was a hopeful sign.

I'll never forget the name of Binghamton's goalie, since the guy next to me was bellowing, "JOHHHHNNSSON!!!" all night. Kinda funny, actually.

nice to hear about McCarron and Lernout. Both seemingly regressed under Sly.

Reactions: Tyson

Goldenhands

Slaf_The_Great
Sponsor
Aug 21, 2016
He's been 2C for the first three games and has been real good so far.
Yeah I rewatched the yesterday game and McCarron was flying on the ice all night, looked like a 6'6 Gallagher out there, very strong on the puck and much more intelligent on the ice than before... also, we are starting to see his hands again making some moves and winning ton of puck battles, he is playing hard and inspirated, he also used to look quite out of fuel after every shift, well not this year so far, looks in good shape... Anyway its still soon in the season but if he keeps up that level of play, he might replace DLR soon enough...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->