Post-Game Talk: Laval 5 - 2 Binghamton: No Torch, No Loss.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
DpUGMgHXcAUjPKm

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
Very happy RDS shows a couple of Laval games.

And thanks Adam for taking the time to create a GDT for that game, it's appreciated.

Reactions: Runner77

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Very happy RDS shows a couple of Laval games.

And thanks Adam for taking the time to create a GDT for that game, it's appreciated.

My pleasure.

Whenever games will be televised, I will create a GDT because it's accessible to more posters and the potential for more participants in the thread is there.

The games that will only be on AHL TV, I will use the Laval Rocket thread for the GDT. Last weekend I created them only because AHL TV was offering a freeview.

L4br3cqu3

Matter of principle.
Sponsor
May 5, 2002
La Tuque
My pleasure.

Whenever games will be televised, I will create a GDT because it's accessible to more posters and the potential for more participants in the thread is there.

The games that will only be on AHL TV, I will use the Laval Rocket thread for the GDT. Last weekend I created them only because AHL TV was offering a freeview.

Won't ever complain with that, but I agree on the principle that it should garner more attention. :thumbu:

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I like how he mixed up the vets this time, although I wouldn't have put Alain on the 2nd line.

I actually don't mind Alain there. Despite being on the fourth line the first two games, he actually had some good looks. Maybe I'd move him up to the third before I put him in the second. But I get it since he spread the vets throughout the lines.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Looks like a full house tonight . Hopefully they'll get a good game to watch.

Laval had very good assistance last year. I was worried that at some point, they'd lose interest. But they remained. Even weeknight games, which for most teams, it's harder to get people there, Laval would draw real good crowds. And that is also taking into account the terrible year they had.

Also, Laval were listed as the best arena experience in all of the AHL last year after the season.

Reactions: DAChampion

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
I actually don't mind Alain there. Despite being on the fourth line the first two games, he actually had some good looks. Maybe I'd move him up to the third before I put him in the second. But I get it since he spread the vets throughout the lines.

They can't put him on the 3rd since it looks like they wanted to have a vet to go with the 2 rookies so I'm assuming he didn't want 3 rookies on the line.

Reactions: L4br3cqu3

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad