News Article: Larsson on LTIR (6-8 weeks, broken fibula)

Kolja

1-5-6-14
Oct 30, 2011
Considering Hollands philosophy I expect Bouch in the top 4 long term.

Hins77

Apr 2, 2013
Hey Oilers fans. What is the situation about your goalie? I have Koskinen in my pool and im wondering if hes gonna play a lot. Thanks

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Apparently this move gives the Oilers ~250K more of LTIR relief. Holland trying to squeeze every penny of cap space... hmmm.

Paper transaction to maximize LTIR is all this is. Oilers don’t play til Sat. I imagine neither player even gets on a plane.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Indeed, this is a tough blow. I'm of the mind, even with his decent opening night, you can't play Benning up in the lineup or it will be disaster, I would rather try and see with Bouchard/Persson/Bear.

Benning had a good game last night but Tippet sees him as a good 6D and will limit his minutes like last night. Persson and Bouchard will be splitting top 4 RD minutes unless help is on the way.

SwedishFire

Mar 3, 2011
Sucks to be Bear, playing good in premier, hels the team win, gets send down. I dont get a thing. They must have seen something they absolutley didnt like. When Larsson dissapears, capspace dissapears as well? So i dont get this at all.. Like, at all.
Wasnt Bouchard send down for grow into the big leauge. Why recall him after one game?
My only guess is that they really needed his passingskills, no other has it.

GodPucker

Sep 27, 2017
FFS. We always run into injury issues. Never see CGY or others get it lol. Maybe it is the water...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad