Lars Eller Appreciation thread (the first of many for this season)

macavoy

May 27, 2009
Houston, Tx
What is the history with Timmins wanting him? Was he on his original draft list, then asked for him in the Halak trade? Or am I just making stuff up?

Stripper

Mar 4, 2013
He died last year and has reborn, just like a Pheonix. He's back, stronger and faster than ever!

Draft

Jan 23, 2013
If he keeps this up, he's going to be playing for the #1C position and not just a spot in the top-6. Unbelievable game tonight at both ends of the ice.

Much responsible. So offence. Extra blonde.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Oh, yeah he's special alright. #1C before the end of the year, I agree. Really his line will be no. 1 period.

Need I mention, first official game since Gryba?

M.C.G. 31

Damn, he brave!
Oct 6, 2008
Ottawa
Eller's the #1C until someone steps it up and proves otherwise. I just wish Therrien would ****ing give him the ice time...

Analyzer*

Let's see, if Eller is 2 times better than Desharnais and Desharnais got 3.5...

mother-of-god.jpg

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
If he keeps this up, he's going to be playing for the #1C position and not just a spot in the top-6. Unbelievable game tonight at both ends of the ice.

Much responsible. So offence. Extra blonde.

The only guy challenging him on the team was White but he shaved his head. :(

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore
He probably won't look this good every night.

But he's good. And needs more ice time.

You're right. But if he works hard like he did, creates chances, help his line not getting stuck in our own end and play against the opposite top scoring line he'll be pretty essential every game. Just need to work on his consistency, like the majority of players his age.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
He probably won't look this good every night.

But he's good. And needs more ice time.

He definitely won't...but his last year alone and tonights game should really make it clear to MT that we have a #2C on our hands atm, he should be utilized (I personally think he will if all goes right)

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
And yesterday I had to argue with a couple of members on this board that wants to see Eller on our 4th line. :shakehead:

attachetatuque

un gros bonhomme!
Feb 1, 2013
I love this kid. RDS was trashing him so much during pre-season. ****ing Benoit Brunet man.

For now, until he proves otherwise, Eller is a god. A god that has bled, but a god nonetheless

Habssince89

trolls to the IL
Sponsor
Apr 14, 2009
Vancouver, BC
I think Eller will be one of the most important players for us over the next 5 years and beyond. That being said he's a 2C at best.

The EGG line deserves at least some extra TOI, if not official 2nd line status after that game.

If any line would benefit as the exploitation line, its the DD line. Sure, shelter them. But limit their minutes in favour of the clearly more effective plek and eller lines.

MT better get his head out of his ass, and quick :shakehead:

Anyway, good for Eller. Hopefully he keeps it up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad