Confirmed with Link: Lapierre suspended for 5 games for hit on Boyle

sharski

Jun 4, 2012
Shanahan should walk out with Lapierre behind him... then just as he's about to announce the suspension, he says he's getting ZERO games... he then raises Lapierre's hand, points to him, and then takes off his shirt to reveal an nWo shirt

just do a full heel turn and embrace it... it's working for David Stern

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA
Shanahan should walk out with Lapierre behind him... then just as he's about to announce the suspension, he says he's getting ZERO games... he then raises Lapierre's hand, points to him, and then takes off his shirt to reveal an nWo shirt

:biglaugh:

*sniff*

Brings back some great memories.

TealTownUSA

Mar 30, 2010

were you a wolfpack or hollywood fan?

Grave

Mondo Cool
Jun 23, 2009
Northern California
Oh my god!! Shanahan broke Fehrs back like a twig!! He's bleeding profusely what is happening the humanity!! Oh my god!! ITS A WHA SHIRT SHANAHAN HAS TURNED WAIT WHAT?! Who's music is that ITS JEREMY JACOBS!!

*fade to black*

Malichek

Oct 9, 2013
No, the video will come out today. it's usually between 5-7 pm EST. so any time now...

Good to know! I thought it would take longer to make the decision and the video. But then again spinning that wheel of justice cant take long :laugh:

Coily

Gettin' Jiggy with it
Oct 8, 2008
Redlands
5 games? That's it?
Baffled-WWE-Star-Wearing-Dumb-Sunglasses-Indoors.gif

Arrch

Apr 11, 2011
You're ****ing kidding me right!? That's it!!?? I can't wait to hear watch Shanahans reasoning for this when I get home!

Chillax!

Bullet points of the video for those who can't watch it:
  • The suspension is less about the viciousness of the check, and more about the result (the violent check) into the boards, in accordance with the rules.
  • Boyle caught his skate and started to fall as Lapierre hit him, but it didn't significantly change his body position; Lapierre saw his numbers the entire time.
  • Injury + Previous suspension = 5 games

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I think we all knew it would be single digits. bottom line is he's not a repeat offender.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad