Confirmed with Link: Landeskog suspended 3 games

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Well, Landeskog is not the most skilled player on the team but his impressive allround game, grit and impressive work ethic is what makes him stand out but of course this was a very stupid move.

In the same way, the team should be able to play three games without him. Considering how much good Landeskog is doing for the team it would be ridiculous pointing at him if loosing, let us all hope they won't loose.

If more players had the same physical play and work ethic as Landskog the Avalanche would be a top team right now. Forsberg also had his cheap shots.

Let's move on. I'm pretty sure most of us doesn't want a softer version of Landeskog, he could be a bit smarter/controlled though. ;-)

Pokecheque

I’ve been told it’s spelled “Pokecheck”
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2003
The Flatlands
www.armoredheadspace.com
Just a childish, stupid thing for Landy to do. I'm glad he's acknowledging as much.

We need better from the guy wearing the C. I don't care how young he is, or how much of an "edge" he needs to play with. This was inexcusable and at a time when the team needed him the most.

There was a time when Adam Foote played a really mean, sometimes stupid game, and the physicality was really taking a toll on his body. He developed in a smarter, more logical, and better player in his latter years. I'm hoping Landeskog does something similar.

Peter The Great
Aug 17, 2005
Sweden
Really, get a new captain then if you feel he is not good enough for the Avs because I assume inexcusable is inexcusable?

It's not Landos fault he is the Captain of the Avalanche. He was assigned this task and he took it with joy and commitment, if management feels he failed or if this was the end of it then they should strip the cataincy.

You expect him to do it of free will?

Perhaps Lando would do better playing for a more physical team, I'm not sure, looks like he is not appreciated among the fans, one mistake and his not worthy.

Playing on the edge with lots of passion, energy and something even agression, sometimes mistakes will happen, he is human.

I know for sure he is appreicated by Patrick Roy. Roy would rather having a player with too much will and passion for winning than the opposite.

This was inexcusable

Last edited:

Ivan13

Not posting anymore
May 3, 2011
Zagreb, Croatia
Really, get a new captain then if you feel he is not good enough for the Avs because I assume inexcusable is inexcusable?

It's not Landos fault he is the Captain of the Avalanche. He was assigned this task and he took it with joy and commitment, if management feels he failed or if this was the end of it then they should strip the cataincy.

You expect him to do it of free will?

Perhaps Lando would do better playing for a more physical team, I'm not sure, looks like he is not appreciated among the fans, one mistake and his not worthy.

Playing on the edge with lots of passion, energy and something even agression, sometimes mistakes will happen, he is human.

I know for sure he is appreicated by Patrick Roy. Roy would rather having a player with too much will and passion for winning than the opposite.

Dear God :laugh:

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
This is the longest three games ever. Can we just sneak him in against Calgary? Maybe the league won't notice it's only been two games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad