GDT: Lamentably, it is yet another Washington Capitals Gameday (8:30 PM in Calgary)

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
1710818291031.gif

The big man himself earns another game puck with a 2 goal effort.

Honorable mentions go to "Sir" Charles Lindgren, Tom Wilson, Nick Jensen, and Dylan Strome.

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
#winningisfun!

Love this young energy. Lapierre looked strong again. So did Miro. I really like that kid!

Malenstyn had the most minutes amongst forward at 17:51. Strome had 17:04 and Over 16:51. So youth getting minutes and making marks. Old guys chipping in but not having to carry.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Tonight's game is locked, and there's only one way in: twabby's 🔑🔑🔑

1. Extinguish all dump-ins from the neutral zone
2. Douse the opposition with point shots
3. Smother the forecheck by engaging in active wheels

1. A shaky start, but the Capitals did an excellent job in periods 2 and 3 forcing the Flames into some contested carry-ins. ✅

2. Milano's backhand point shot led to a great goal from Lapierre. In general I thought they did a great job putting some rubber on net from distance. ✅

3. Nick Jensen and Rasmus Sandin gave up the body all night in order to eliminate the forecheck. No need to "reinvent the wheel" when you have that steady pairing on the ice! ✅

DWGie26

Sponsor
Oct 6, 2019
NOVA
1. A shaky start, but the Capitals did an excellent job in periods 2 and 3 forcing the Flames into some contested carry-ins. ✅

2. Milano's backhand point shot led to a great goal from Lapierre. In general I thought they did a great job putting some rubber on net from distance. ✅

3. Nick Jensen and Rasmus Sandin gave up the body all night in order to eliminate the forecheck. No need to "reinvent the wheel" when you have that steady pairing on the ice! ✅
Sounds like someone watched the game!

• Haha
Reactions: Pigskin

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad