Speculation: Laine Mega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heldig

Apr 12, 2002
BC
What would Laine gain from that?
??? If Lane plays lights out again - and proves last year was anomaly (back related) - he will get paid. Coming off a 50 point, -24 season with questionable effort at times (again, back related at least in part) does NOT deserve a big $ long term contract.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
So, now Wheeler is a line driver who can elevate Little? I can't tell with all of this flip-flopping by the Laine fanboys. All of this boils down to a demand to get Laine on the 1st line with Scheifele. Nothing else matters or will do.
No, now he is a puzzy, who doesn’t want to play exactly with Little, because he knows himself that his point production will take a serious dip downwards if he would really have to play in the same line with Little for a full season. Wheeler wants nothing like that obviously. Otherwise it would have been tried sometimes during the last two seasons. Yeah, and you are a very good person to be a wiseguy about people being fanboys or biased. The biggest Wheeler fanboy I have ever seen and a poster who certainly will defend his murican homeboys to the bitter end. Talk about some serious hypocracy, when someone like that starts calling other people fanboys. An absolutely hilarious joke honestly!

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
??? If Lane plays lights out again - and proves last year was anomaly (back related) - he will get paid. Coming off a 50 point, -24 season with questionable effort at times (again, back related at least in part) does NOT deserve a big $ long term contract.
If his agent think it is reasonable that he already is worth that payday it would be a loss for Pate to not aim for that already instead of waiting for it to maybe happen. You need to look through other perspectives.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
So, now Wheeler is a line driver who can elevate Little? I can't tell with all of this flip-flopping by the Laine fanboys. All of this boils down to a demand to get Laine on the 1st line with Scheifele. Nothing else matters or will do.
Pöh. Bullhonky! Pretty much every Laine fanboy here has said the obvious; any center but Little would do. We've all seen it, any center not named Little meshed well with Laine.

Ippenator

Jan 6, 2016
Espoo
Pöh. Bullhonky! Pretty much every Laine fanboy here has said the obvious; any center but Little would do. We've all seen it, any center not named Little meshed well with Laine.
I would in fact like to see Laine play with Copp as his center and Connor as the other wing. I’m quite confident that it would be an immensely better line than for example ELL. Exchange Connor to Perreault and it should still be a pretty darn good line!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad