Laine doing it right away

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Shakehead

because lol Jets
Mar 18, 2011
www.becauseloljets.com
This coming from a guy that’s seen his team have one good playoff drive lol. I was around plenty when the Leafs had their near misses to the Stanley Cup finals in the 90’s and early 2000’s and was also around when your original Jets folded. So again, I wouldn’t be talking much smack over one year

"Near misses". How awful is your team when they put out a commemorative VHS celebrating the 1993 conference finals? If you want to watch the last Leafs championship, you couldn't do it on VHS because the VCR wasn't even invented yet. The Leafs are the most hapless franchise in sports history. You can end all that misery and suffering by just picking a better team with a more successful and relevant recent 50 year history - like say the Carolina Hurricanes or the Vegas Golden Knights. Or you know, just sit here and chirp the Jets and continue to make a fool out of yourself.

Belzebob

Apr 10, 2016
So you actually think you spent 4 million on a backup goaltender for “competition” in the salary cap era? You must be joking.

no I said that they did not trust Hutchinson with the backup position.

they needed another goalie and acquired what they could at the time.

as for the salary cap era.......I think our management team knows how to handle it going forward

seems things have worked out just fine so far.

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
"Near misses". How awful is your team when they put out a commemorative VHS celebrating the 1993 conference finals? If you want to watch the last Leafs championship, you couldn't do it on VHS because the VCR wasn't even invented yet. The Leafs are the most hapless franchise in sports history. You can end all the suffering by just picking a better team. Or you know, just sit here and chirp the Jets and make a fool out of yourself.

The Leafs made the conference finals in the 2000’s as well but your probably unaware. Is your hockey knowledge the last 7 years since the Thrashers came to town?

The List Of Jericho

Judas effect
Mar 1, 2002
Toronto
no I said that they did not trust Hutchinson with the backup position.

they needed another goalie and acquired what they could at the time.

as for the salary cap era.......I think our management team knows how to handle it going forward

seems things have worked out just fine so far.

Your management team didn’t trust Helly to pan out and got a costly back up plan as insurance. Just call a spade, a spade.

Belzebob

Apr 10, 2016
Your management team didn’t trust Helly to pan out and got a costly back up plan as insurance. Just call a spade, a spade.

are you purposely trying to be a dolt?

they wanted a backup goalie and signed one for 2 years.

all that could possibly say about managements thoughts on Hellybuck is that they were giving their young goalie 2 more years to prove if he had it.

he proved it this year.

now we have mason on the books for 1 more year. not much to worry about finance wise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad