Trade: [LAC/PHI] James Harden, PJ Tucker, Filip Petrusev for Marcus Morris, Nic Batum, Robert Covington, KJ Martin, 2028 1st, 2 2nds, swap

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
e4ae55bab3186b3517fd86c08b22f9e25aa707c1.gif

I love NBA trades

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
I don't expect Kawhi or George to be available in the playoffs so the Clippers will be going to war with Russ, Beard and Tucker. It's not bad, just not a championship level team

Edited to add: And this should be Harden's last stop in the NBA, China next year.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Or they can just wait until next year which they should do regardless.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
I don't expect Kawhi or George to be available in the playoffs so the Clippers will be going to war with Russ, Beard and Tucker. It's not bad, just not a championship level team

Edited to add: And this should be Harden's last stop in the NBA, China next year.
How are the Gentlemen's Clubs in Bejing?

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Or they can just wait until next year which they should do regardless.
OG Anunobe will be a FA after this season, Nurse likes him and he fills a need. Toronto could very well be open to trading him this season before he walks. He could make the Sixers legit contenders this season, he would be a HUGE upgrade over PJ.

Sep 19, 2008
none of them are winners

didn't westbrook and harden play together at okc? maybe houston too. who knows. it's a playoff team but the clippers were always a playoff team regardless.

looking forward to the comedy of errors that happens in the playoffs. if you think that team beating the nuggs you wildin

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
none of them are winners

didn't westbrook and harden play together at okc? maybe houston too. who knows. it's a playoff team but the clippers were always a playoff team regardless.

looking forward to the comedy of errors that happens in the playoffs. if you think that team beating the nuggs you wildin
Nobody's beating the Nuggets, especially if they get the #1 seed.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad