Trade: [LAC/PHI] James Harden, PJ Tucker, Filip Petrusev for Marcus Morris, Nic Batum, Robert Covington, KJ Martin, 2028 1st, 2 2nds, swap

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
76ers should have just suspended him and dealt with fighting NBAPA over taking that return

Getting rid of the malcontent alone was a win for them alone. The goal is hopefully to turn those expiring contracts and picks they got into another piece after the new year. LaVine and Anunoby have been rumored. Saw Donovan Mitchell's name come up as well, but don't see CLE moving him.

For the next 2/3 months the goal is to stay a float with the Embiid/Maxey/shit ton of role players.

But regardless whether they kept Harden, stick with this team as is or add a Lavine/Anunoby the end results (2nd round) are probably still the same.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
Lord have mercy...

"I am a system" ... yea a system of 2nd round losses and trade requests.

He keeps proving his critics right, the ones who say you cant win a championship with Harden. Such a selfish arse of a player.

I like how he complains the Sixers didn't offer him a long term deal even though he didn't even wanna be there anymore.

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup
Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Harden seems to have the same self reflection abilities as that crazy TikTok psychic who is currently trying to sue everyone for defamation after she said her psychic powers were enough proof for her to blame a random professor for multiple murders

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Harden seems to have the same self reflection abilities as that crazy TikTok psychic who is currently trying to sue everyone for defamation after she said her psychic powers were enough proof for her to blame a random professor for multiple murders
If this were Twitter, this would’ve been one of those tweets that gets more ridiculous sounding with each word

Reactions: Blackhawkswincup

Elvis P

Everybody on the whole cell block
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
When do the Clippers hire Mike D’Antoni?
So they can miss 27 threes in a row in a playoff game and keep shooting them.

Before Embiid's first game I knew and predicted that the 76ers would never win a title with him because they created a losing culture to get him.

LightningStorm

Lightning/Mets/Vikings
Dec 19, 2008
Pacific NW, USA
If Harden does indeed end up with zero rings, it will be one of few cases where most fans are happy with his lack of a championship. On the whole I hate the rings obsessed culture of the NBA, but Harden is a case where holding his lack of winning is against him. The reason is because his playoff disappearances have cost his team series, sometimes even a championship. It's not like Reggie Miller, who was one of the most clutch playoff shooters ever but never had the team around him that could win a title. You can directly link Harden not winning in the playoffs to his disappointing performances.

Reactions: dahrougem2

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
So they can miss 27 threes in a row in a playoff game and keep shooting them.

Before Embiid's first game I knew and predicted that the 76ers would never win a title with him because they created a losing culture to get him.
Everyone has a losing culture until they don’t.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad