La Liga 2023-24

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Celta keeper makes two good close range saves following Modric's corner, first saving Rudiger's header, then one handed save of Vinicius' shot, but finally Vini manages to score from his own rebound.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Real scoring after a corner that wasn't a corner...

Just like with English reffing, at this point the only thing you can do is laugh.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Lol @ Camavinga's reaction after finally getting a yellow card after his third yellow card challenge.

I don't know if Real only targets players with clown DNA or they develop it there.

Larsen gets manhandled on every duel by Rudiger and Nacho without even getting a foul

At this point if I'm a La Liga coach I'm resting my starters against Real, there's no point in risking injuries.

And speaking of clowns, Vinicius does the same thing to Mingueza as he did to Orban mid-week and of course only gets a yellow card. When you cry victim all the time, refs are going to have to think twice before sending you off for fear of being labelled.

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Lol @ Camavinga's reaction after finally getting a yellow card after his third yellow card challenge.

I don't know if Real only targets players with clown DNA or they develop it there.

Larsen gets manhandled on every duel by Rudiger and Nacho without even getting a foul

At this point if I'm a La Liga coach I'm resting my starters against Real, there's no point in risking injuries.

And speaking of clowns, Vinicius does the same thing to Mingueza as he did to Orban mid-week and of course only gets a yellow card. When you cry victim all the time, refs are going to have to think twice before sending you off for fear of being labelled.
Dude, you had Busquets and Neymar. I think high level footballers tend to be clowns a lot of the time.

Reactions: Power Man

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Busquets had one incident. I'll give it to Camavinga that I had never seen him play/act like that before today, so let's say they're even.

Meanwhile Rudiger (another clown for anyone not with merengue colored glasses) was celebrating an own goal like he just scored the game winning WC goal.

And Neymar, like Zlatan before him, ended up not matching the club culture and chose to leave. And even Ney was never as provocative as Vinicius, he was just a flopper.

How much time do you have to list all the clowns you've ever had in my thirty years watching footy? It's clearly a culture issue. Arrogance and getting used to having it your way can breed that.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Real lead 2-1 at half-time away to Osasuna. Vinicius robbed the ball early on from a Osasuna defender. Carvajal then scored a nice side foot goal for Real to retake the lead, after Osasuna had equalized following a corner.

When exiting at the end of half, Vinicius again mouthed off something at the camera and Brahim Diaz (I think) had to pull him away. I have no idea what it was about, but it seems that the guy just can't help himself.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Absolute dominating fashion for Barca. They can make a pretty crazy run to end the season here

PeteWorrell

[...]
Aug 31, 2006
Absolute dominating fashion for Barca. They can make a pretty crazy run to end the season here
It's crazy how both Barcelona and Bayern decided to wake up after their respective manager said that they would leave at the end of the season. I think it's too late for their respective league but they can still do some damage in Europe.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Meh, 8 points up with 9 games to go.

They are done like dinner.
They do have a game against us, which gives them a chance. But they have a good shot at making the CL final and finishing second at the league is a pretty good year with how it was looking at first.

Reactions: luiginb

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Barca largely controlled the match against Las Palmas, but just couldn't turn their domination into goals.

Though they had two first half goals ruled out for offside. Their task was made easier when Las Palmas keeper Valles was sent off for bringing down Raphinha way out of his area as a last man, when Raphinha was through on goal alone.

But to break the deadlock, it took 2nd half sub Joao Felix to provide a pretty chip pass for Raphinha to score the winner.

Las Palmas still played dcently with a man down, and Barca players picked a total of 5 yellows, which means some suspensions for the next match. Xavi was in the stands for this match because of suspension.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad