La Liga 2023-24

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Huge first half for us. Need to keep it up and get 3 points. With our CB depth currently, need to widen the gap as much as possible

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Quite a statement win by Real.

I think Rodrygo was very good, must have been one of his best matches in Real shirt. That piercing run of his and then scoring was great.

Bellingham obviously good too. He got the rough treatment, hopefully his ankle / foot isn't that bad after all those hard tackles/kicks.

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
For the brighter La Liga fans, as I’m very much a casual. Does anyone have any recommended readings/articles about La Liga?

Things like what tactics have been used the most in La Liga, state of development etc.

Can be anything really. Just want to learn more tbh

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Vitor Roque starts for Barca and Christensen continues to play in midfield role.

Edit: Important goal by Lewa on 45th min to give Barca lead at half-time, good first touch and shot. Lewa continues his good goal scoring form, he has now scored in three matches in a row. 11 goals in total.

Edit2: Araujo had to taken off at half-time, and thus Aspas equalizes immediately after the restart, deflection via Kounde. Nice backheel pass in the build-up by ex-Barca player Mingueza.

Edit3: I support Barca, but Celta were dealt a cruel blow when Lewa scored the winner from a 97th minute PK.

He even missed the first take, but the kick was retaken because Celta player entered the box too early. He scored from the 2nd effort, but it should have been retaken too, as Raphinha was inside the box before Lewa shot.

Awarding the penalty was soft too (although correct), as Celta player was about to clear the ball at the edge of box, and was inches away from kicking the ball, when Yamal run between the foot and the ball. Yamal had no chance of getting the ball and he didn't even try to, but just got his body there, and Celta player kicked his ass instead of the ball.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad