La Liga 2023-24

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Oh boy

Papa Flo been saving transfer dollars not to
Buy Mbappe but buy the refs. I for one, enjoy it.

IMG_8047.jpeg

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Really don't want to say more about it but jesus Christ calling that offside on a corner kick. I guess there's always time for a first in everything

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Whew that one sided officiating for Bellingham and Madrid!

I guess Perez just pays for goals to be taken away tbh

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
No bigger whiners on the planet than Barcelona fans and I don't even like Real.

Why don't you guys take your club of crooks to task first?
I for one, hope we are paying officials. We have like 6 la liga titles in 24 years, with one of them being a fluke Covid one. Need to win more titles, imo

God, we get to have Valverde, Bellingham and Camavinga in a Madrid jersey for another decade. You love to see it

Knew this was eventually gonna happen. Will take a draw with our injuries

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Hermoso having a nightmare game on both sides of the ball. Ancelotti's idea of subbing in Joselu and Modric for Brahim and Rodrygo backfired, as he wanted to keep possession but lost the counter options.

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Also buy all the CBs and ship Nacho to Alcatraz, you’ve been good to the club. But you gotta go

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
No worries Real, Girona/Sociedad ref made sure they got tons of suspensions for small fouls in this week's game.
Planification.

• Haha
Reactions: Vasilevskiy

Tony Romo

Sep 25, 2011
Ah, here comes the poster that loves pure football. Doesn’t even discuss the game but immediately goes to conspiracy theories.

@les Habs @Scandale du Jour do la liga refs do a post game report similar to

NHL and NBA? Would love to see the explanation on the disallowed goal for Atleti

Last edited:

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
Ah, here comes the poster that loves pure football. Doesn’t even discuss the game but immediately goes to conspiracy theories.

NHL and NBA? Would love to see the explanation on the disallowed goal for Atleti
I do not think they do, but I never stick around to find out hehe

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
Notice I didn't complain about that call, as I think Saul impedes Lunin so he's offside. Would it have been given against Real though?

al secord

Mustard Tiger
Jun 26, 2013
Toronto
There's zero reason for that goal to be called back IMO.
Girona should have 2 more points. To add to the ones Real stole a few times. It's always the same digusting shit in that crooked league.
Some concacaf-level bs there.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
The footballing equivalents of the Trump supporter and yet they’re from Quebec, Halifax, France, etc.

Vini apparently put as well today. God bless.

@les Habs do you think your board will let the new guy come in and sell Lewa, Ronald, Cancelo etc?

Short answer, no. Longer answer, it depends on how the manager is, but Deco is in his role for a reason and he’ll either call the shots or more likely collaborate with the manager. Specifically regarding the players you mentioned, yes with Lewandowski, probably not with Araujo and with Cancelo we only have him on loan so n/a there.

I hope Perez after he lands Mbappe and gets his crown jewel. Has a focus on building up our youth squad and castilla. I understand everyone we’ve purchased is really young. But with more and more games being added in a season, would be nice to see graduates from our youth teams play minutes more often

Looking to add Mbappe to the current side while then focusing on building up your youth squad and cantera really puts what you’re saying at odds. Madrid should focus on leveraging the canteranos as squad players (unless of course they’re good enough to start). Anyway, I would think Madridistas might want to consider who might leave the club if Mbappe is brought in.

They used to and I would assume they still do.

Reactions: Tony Romo

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
And in other news, nice win for Celta. Takes them 3 points above the drop zone. I’m not a fan of Benitez, but don’t really want to see them go down as it’s their Centenary season.

Sevilla level on points with 18th place, so we’ll see if they step up against Rayo.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad