La liga 2021-2022 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Isak should have buried that shot, but he didn't even hit the target. Much less productive season from him compared to last one. Too bad David Silva is suspended (and Oyarzabal injured), this could have been much better match with them involved.

Barca still has to be careful in the 2nd half, as Araujo has already been booked and Pique probably has issues with his groin and Danie Alves been in trouble defensively on his flank.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Barca have started the 2nd half terribly and been pinned near their penalty area and now they're forced to make changes because of injuries before 55th minute.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I mean, all I see here is a guy whining to his friend about a decision. He is not asking him to intervene.

I fail to see the scandal here.

Not to mention it’s not like we’re getting all these decisions. And if people actually read what Pique’s comments were during that press conference he set up where he invited all sorts of media you see the example where he cited Andorra. That said, I don’t think they should have the sort of relationship they do texting each other and discussing such things even if they’re clearly has nothing to it.

Last edited:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
And if anybody thinks we’re gonna be getting some sort of favors on top of the mountain of evidence showing otherwise in the past, have a look at the last 15 or so minutes of this match. Isak commits to bookable offenses and gets subbed off without a single yellow card.

Reactions: luiginb

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
And if anybody thinks we’re gonna be getting some sort of favors on top of the mountain of evidence showing otherwise in the past, have a look at the last 15 or so minutes of this match. Isak commits to bookable offenses and gets subbed off without a single yellow card.

They also injured numerous Barcelona players and played like it was a rugby match. It's a good result if Barcelona gets it because they've been thugged out of the game and held on.

Reactions: luiginb

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
La Real shouldn't be proud of the way they played there. And someone should tell their manager you have to score goals to win.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
They also injured numerous Barcelona players and played like it was a rugby match. It's a good result if Barcelona gets it because they've been thugged out of the game and held on.

Well I only watched the last 15 minutes or so, which is actually the last 25 minutes considering they added 10 minutes of extra time…. I thought they could’ve given a penalty against a Garcia actually, but I also didn’t like the challenge on Torres in the opposition area.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Scrappy, but extremely important win as Barca looks now likely to limp over the CL hurdle. Ter Stegen chosen as man of the match, he made a couple of important saves.

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
It was Frenkie for me, metronome at midfield, he sometimes annoys me because he looks so effortless, but it's because he's always keeping his cool when others aren't. but yeah ter Stegen was vital at least once, the rest were saves you expect your goalie to make.

Aleksander Isak is for me the biggest POS in football today so I'm not surprised he plays to injure, and the 10 minutes extra time were a joke. That would never happen against Madrid.

Reactions: les Habs

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
On one hand, I'd like Barca to win tonight, so Real couldn't go to their CL match having already won the title.

But on another hand, it would be nice if Real couldn't celebrate their championship having to prepare for the midweek European match.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
On one hand, I'd like Barca to win tonight, so Real couldn't go to their CL match having already won the title.

But on another hand, it would be nice if Real couldn't celebrate their championship having to prepare for the midweek European match.
We still need 1 point to officially clinch. All the Barca did today is reduce the magic number. We will celebrate once we beat Espanyol ;)

Reactions: KoozNetsOff 92

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
We still need 1 point to officially clinch. All the Barca did today is reduce the magic number. We will celebrate once we beat Espanyol ;)

Nah, you should leave it until the Atletico match and having been thoroughly trashed by Man City over two legs. That would put everyone at club in the right mood to celebrate.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Supposedly LFC is trying to set up a partnership with Elche

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
As expected, Real Madrid rests players before the CL 2nd leg as for example Benzema, Vinicius and Kroos start on the bench.

But most interesting is that Vallejo and Casemiro are playing in the CB positions, that should certainly give Espanyol some scoring opportunities.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Ancelotti has always been a winner, both as a player and manager. Only Zidane has similar high level career in both roles in recent decades.

And if Ancelotti hadn't suffered those bad knee injuries at inoppotune times, his record with Italy's national team would most likely be so much better. Missed the 1982 WC because of injury, and missed crucial games at the 1990 WC as well.

Reactions: Power Man
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad