La liga 2021-2022 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Very nice performance today that was over in about 30 minutes.

—First and foremost you have to go with Pique here. 600th match with the club and an absolute legend. Too bad he was just offside and his goal because it was an excellent finish.
— Dembele was Man of the match for me. Both of his assists were good, as were the finishes. I think he could’ve done better with some of his final balls after that, but overall a good performance.
—The entire midfield played really well. Busquets’ ball to Gavi really made that penalty. The runs off the ball really help them in the field today who were able to pick them out really well.
— Gotta recognize Riqui. Did an excellent job on his goal including his first one time shot that required a good save, but overall a good cameo as well.
—Have to recognize the women’s team as well. They won the league with six matches left after a 5-0 Clasico win. Team is undefeated in with some sort of ridiculous goal differential.

TheLeastOfTheBunch

Franchise Centre
Jun 28, 2007
Toronto
Gavi was sensational, unbelievable that this guy is 17.

Ferran now has 3 goals and 2 assists in his first 7 league games, not a bad start especially since he's missed a few "easy" ones. Yesterday he seemed way more composed in the final third

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
This feels like the title today. Madrid wins and there is no looking back. Barca wins and maybe one of the chasing teams can continue to close the gap.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Aubameyang really should have scored there, good build up from Busquets and Ferran Torres.

Has any forward gotten so much leeway in terms of production in the history of Real Madrid as Rodrygo has received? He is still young, but even so.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Nope, Neymar is usually touched before going down and acting. Here Vini just dove without contact.

Dembele again. Can't shoot corners I heard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad