La Liga 2018-19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Right now yes.
Before that no.

And he isn't benched by DD. He was never a starter in DD's system.
He didn't play a single minute in the last game... Like I said here's no conspiracy and Barca aren't trying to ruin his career. They are trying to help him... right now and before.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
You're the only one talking conspiracy.
Every Barca fan here can tell you Valverde underused Dembele.

If DD wanted him out he wouldn't select him. There are multiple guys that can tell you as much.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos

I mean, not that people on a hockey forum are a measuring stick for truth - but I do wonder who else aside from you says this.

Again, Dembele was bought last year, given a shot in the starting 11 straight away and was then injured until mid-March.
He missed 70% of the season (and spent time getting into form and shape outside of that time as well).

Then this season he was a starter, team hit a rut, his form dipped slightly, Valverde tried something else (with Arthur and Couts) and it worked.
And combined with his discipline issues (again, which are mentioned by a number of his teammates - you keep ignoring this) that's why he's in the doghouse now.

Noone hates him or anything of the sort.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Nope.
Even when it didn't work he didn't go back to Dembele.
Never.

As for ignoring this again I wonder how you read my posts?? I never said Dembele didn't act poorly. Not once.
Why is it you continue to lie about this....

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Rumors say Modric wins it depsite not being on most ballots at the first position. He's often renkaed 2nd or 3rd, with Varane, Griezmann and Mbappe spreading votes for #1.

Reactions: TheLeastOfTheBunch

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Did the entire Madrid team go out to party last night and only slept for two hours? Because that's how they look in this game.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
I just didn't get the re-signing by Real, they beat few weak teams and the coach gets a new contract.

Just makes it seem, even more that they don't care, just going cheap.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
You're the only one talking conspiracy.

If DD wanted him out he wouldn't select him. There are multiple guys that can tell you as much.

I being one of the barca fans... yes. Im talking conspiracy theory in regards to Dembele acting out because of Valverde.

If DD didn't see him act out he wouldn't have called him out on it. Kid needs to grow the f*** up and has no one to blame but himself and it's not because of Valverde. End of story.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
DD flames every french player who doesn't behave well. He has the authority to do it and should continue to do so.
Again, DD has no problem un-selecting players who don't act well on the NT. He has done so multiple times in the past and will continue to do so.
You assuming he doesn't behave well with the NT is just whisul thinking. DD was asked what he thought of Dembel's behaviour with Barca, he answered with zero filter.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
DD flames every french player who doesn't behave well. He has the authority to do it and should continue to do so.
Again, DD has no problem un-selecting players who don't act well on the NT. He has done so multiple times in the past and will continue to do so.
You assuming he doesn't behave well with the NT is just whisul thinking. DD was asked what he thought of Dembel's behaviour with Barca, he answered with zero filter.
So, why didn't he play him? You assume he's behaving well. And why would I be wishing he's behaving badly? This hurts barca in the short term and long term although it's much worse for Dembele if he continue to be a child.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Why didn't he play?
I have no idea. I'm not in DD's head. But plenty of players didn't play. And plenty of bad players played (Sissoko, Rami).

No, you don't wish he does bad, you wish he does in multiple environments.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad