News Article: Kuzma reports on potential Miller trade

MarkMM

Jan 30, 2010
Delta, BC
I'm telling you about the shit our new GM will have to deal with because of Benning. What, are we playing a game where only Benning's good is allowed to be pointed out but not the bad?

You say the team will be in a great position, and I'm telling you how hilariously wrong you are - just like your bullshit prediction of somehow this team being a playoff team this year, or your list of teams that missed playoffs while conveniently ignoring how many of those teams actively traded assets and picks away while being in cap hell AND served under one GM. But you can't acknowledge any of the fine and important details, because the moment you do, all your false narratives fall apart like a pack of cards.

The list of players you made basically inflated EVERYONE to their absolute best position, nothing can go wrong with any of their development or performance. That's the exact line of thinking that's causing that dumb ass James Elmer Benning so puzzled about his monument of fails - why would this not work? I don't get it! All it takes for ma master plan to work is for NOTHING to go wrong, but a lot of things did go wrong, how is that possible????

Also, something something vitriol, feelings hurt, 7/8/9/10/11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19/20 year rebuild...etc.

Instead of thinking about why he made such bad calls and learning from that, apparently it's better to not bring up such poor judgement and pretend it never happened. Figures, that's the same inability to learn from repeated mistakes that Benning displayed and that got us in this mess in the first place.

Reactions: valkynax

arttk

Feb 16, 2006
Los Angeles
I actually think Hughes can be disruptive on the PK with his skating, hockey IQ, and skill level. Sure he lacks size, isn't very good at defending down low, and I don't want him blocking slap shots but that's only part of what makes a good PKer.
There is really no reason we shouldn’t try it, our PK really can’t be worse. Until he can show that he can PK, it’s hard to see how we can balance the D without getting rid of OEL.

valkynax

The LEEDAR
Sponsor
May 19, 2011
Burnaby
Instead of thinking about why he made such bad calls and learning from that, apparently it's better to not bring up such poor judgement and pretend it never happened. Figures, that's the same inability to learn from repeated mistakes that Benning displayed and that got us in this mess in the first place.

Deflect, deflect, deflect and more deflect.

Benning and Aquaman feed on that kind of crap like tapeworms.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad