News Article: Kuzma reports on potential Miller trade

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
It’s like dealing for another Garland..Miller is the jack of all trades…can play C or W…plays on both special teams and leads the team in points..

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
According to Kuzma’s article..The Wild called the Canucks asking about Miller…

so tough to say if he’s on the block or not..

Reactions: Indiana

Vector

Feb 2, 2007
Junktown
According to Kuzma’s article..The Wild called the Canucks asking about Miller…

so tough to say if he’s on the block or not..

Yeah, Satiar is saying it was the Wild who have called and Miller isn’t being shopped.

As MS has said, I really can’t see Miller being the guy traded. Regardless of return, he’s this abysmal team’s scoring leader and that would be another PR nightmare.

Hockeyphysio

Jul 2, 2018
Yeah, Satiar is saying it was the Wild who have called and Miller isn’t being shopped.

As MS has said, I really can’t see Miller being the guy traded. Regardless of return, he’s this abysmal team’s scoring leader and that would be another PR nightmare.

I agree unless there is some off ice issues we don't know about like some of those old rumors with Kesler

Reactions: Indiana

RandV

It's a wolf v2.0
Jul 29, 2003
Vancouver
Visit site

This is what I was going to say, though I would also add that Minnesota will have a better idea what Jim's doing and if they're offering for Miller that could be because he's shopping him.

Gstank

Apr 27, 2015
Just kind of sorting my way through NHL teams that could use a top 6 forward for playoff push
Nashville
Pittsburgh
Boston
Philly
Columbus
NYI
NYR

I didnt include a lot of West teams because I dont think we trade a top 6 forward within the conference unless the return warrants it

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad