Injury Report: Kreider (Broken Hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRFAN218

King
May 2, 2007
New York, NY
Katie Strang ‏@KatieStrangESPN 30s
#NYR According to team, Chris Kreider will not be in the lineup tomorrow. No further info provided

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
This news makes me want to ****ing throw up.

Out of all our forwards not named Zucc to get injured...
Really tough break. Kid was starting to fufill his early promise this year. the good news is that if we finish the season strong and have a good first round he should be back for the next round and give us a boost

Championship*

what the **** is going on. He's hurt, that's 100% now - by why delete the tweet?

jniklast

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 28, 2007
So what is it now? Maybe not broken after all?

Any small chance we had at winning the Cup is now definitely gone.

Because Kreider misses the first round? If we have no chance of making it through the Flyers without Kreider, we never had a chance in the first place.

Dalagaze

Rangers in 7
Apr 6, 2012
NY
Well let's hope that if it is his hand, it's something similar to Zucc and he doesn't miss that much time. Hopefully we hear some more news later today or tomorrow.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Really tough break. Kid was starting to fufill his early promise this year. the good news is that if we finish the season strong and have a good first round he should be back for the next round and give us a boost

At least he won't be hurting his chances for Calder with MacKinnon and half of Tampa Bay pretty much taking off with it.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
Well let's hope that if it is his hand, it's something similar to Zucc and he doesn't miss that much time. Hopefully we hear some more news later today or tomorrow.
Maybe they shut him down for the regular season and he tries to play through it in the playoffs if it isnt that bad?

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
At least he won't be hurting his chances for Calder with MacKinnon and half of Tampa Bay pretty much taking off with it.
I dont think the Calder is a big deal. If stepan dint have a down year and if he continued to play with Zucc maybe it would ahve been different but the most important thing is that he took a big step forward this yera. I think even hsi defense improved obviously he still has lapses but not as much as last year. Hoopefully he will be back later next month in the playoffs

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
I dont think the Calder is a big deal. If stepan dint have a down year and if he continued to play with Zucc maybe it would ahve been different but the most important thing is that he took a big step forward this yera. I think even hsi defense improved obviously he still has lapses but not as much as last year. Hoopefully he will be back later next month in the playoffs

Absolutely. But there's always a part of me that wants our players to snag some trophy. Has nothing to do with how he has progressed, he's finally turning into the player that a lot of us were hoping for, but I'm a sucker for those extra bonuses. Earlier in the year I actually thought he would have a chance at it. Then MacKinnon spread his wings and flew away.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
He's been dealing with a broken hand in a massive contact sport for a while ? Yeah, extremely plausable
Jesus Christ i said a couple of games. I never said a "while". I meant maybe the devils or the jackets game and he aggravated it more last night

Boom Boom Geoffrion*

This would have never happened if Torts was still here! Kreider would have been well-protected in Hartford.

#fireav

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad