Injury Report: Kreider (Broken Hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punxrocknyc19*

when did he get hurt??? maybe that is why he didnt play much in the 3rd?? only 3 shifts... i dont think it was because of that bad defensive play last night..

TeamStewie

Jan 17, 2013
Well all these stories are obviously based on the McK tweet which is now gone. Until we hear it from the Rangers or one of their writers we won't know for sure.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
@rangersreport 2m
Rangers mum on this story ... don't know what to make of it yet ...

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
Maybe this is me being optimistic, but I didn't see him get injured, nor did it seem like he missed to many shifts.

He doesn't play in OT as it is. Hopefully MacKenzie got some bad information.

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
It's the 25th, McKenzie said a month, probably more. Regular season ends the 13th. I'd be shocked if he was back at any point during the first round.

Playoff starting the 16th…we'll have to make round 2 without him? Any chance of the kids like Duclair or someone gets a shot?

Do we have any talent down below that has Kreider's size?

GraveyTrain9

Mar 13, 2008
New York
Maybe this is me being optimistic, but I didn't see him get injured, nor did it seem like he missed to many shifts.

He doesn't play in OT as it is. Hopefully MacKenzie got some bad information.

he barely saw the ice in the third period. I thought the reason was due to that dumb shot that led to a Coyote breakout & eventually their go-ahead goal.

Thirty One

Safe is safe.
Dec 28, 2003
Playoff starting the 16th…we'll have to make round 2 without him? Any chance of the kids like Duclair or someone gets a shot?

Do we have any talent down below that has Kreider's size?
Playoff rounds are normally about two weeks, I believe.

No to Duclair.

ColonialsHockey10

Jul 22, 2007
he barely saw the ice in the third period. I thought the reason was due to that dumb shot that led to a Coyote breakout & eventually their go-ahead goal.

I think that was the reason...

I saw him out there with just a few minutes remaining in the 3rd.

Honestly it was hard to pay attention to other players out there during the last few minutes of the 3rd and OT. It was just the Ryan McDonagh show.

JCrusher*

Apr 16, 2012
I have a feeling he might have been dealing with it for a few games but it finally got worse last night

SupersonicMonkey*

Not good.

Time for Miller to be off the yo-yo and be plugged into the lineup.

St. Louis - Stepan - Nash
Pouliot - Brassard - Zuccarello
Hagelin - Richards - Miller
Boyle - D.Moore - Carcillo

Really sucks. But if we get to the second round, and if he's ready, Kreider could be a boost when he comes back. A lot of ifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad