Injury Report: Kreider (Broken Hand)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
This isn't a good thing in any way. That's the whole first round of the playoffs gone.

Time for JT Miller to be called up and stay up.

Emptyvoid

Apr 11, 2009
How'd he manage to do that?

Well that sucks, this is a 6 week injury isn't it?

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009

Back for Round 1? Zucc came back quickly.

It's the 25th, McKenzie said a month, probably more. Regular season ends the 13th. I'd be shocked if he was back at any point during the first round.

RangerBoy

Dolan sucks!!!
Mar 3, 2002
New York
www.youtube.com
Zuccarello had a non-displaced fracture. Kreider didn't play much in the third. AV dropped to nine forwards with Stepan and MSL sick with the flu. Kreider was on the ice celebrating after McDonagh scored in OT.

Doctyl

Play-ins Manager
Jan 25, 2011
Bofflol
I know it's going to be tough but try to look on the bright side. Kreider won't be on that line anymore. That line hasn't had 2 players going at the same time at all this year, it needs a shakeup. Please AV put Nash-Stepan-MSL together and reunite the Pouliot-Brass-Zucc line.

Get well soon CK

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Wonder how he got it, considering his propensity to avoid contact

What exactly do you base that assertion on? At last glance anyway he was second on the team in hits--only behind Girardi. Truly he seems to have the capability of giving more in that department but really I find your statement more than a little ridiculous.

Championship*

Good to see our beat writers right on top of this….

**** that sucks

Nightshift

Mar 22, 2013
What exactly do you base that assertion on? At last glance anyway he was second on the team in hits--only behind Girardi. Truly he seems to have the capability of giving more in that department but really I find your statement more than a little ridiculous.

Most of them are just that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad