Confirmed with Link: Kravtsov requests trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKGooner

Jun 23, 2017
2nd time, and the 1st time he was simply exercising his European out clause
Right the next time would be the third. You don’t get a chance for 3. if somehow this team takes him back, there is no narrative that anyone in the front office hates him.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
It's more akin to your significant other saying "I just need some space, maybe we should see other people. It's not that we're over, we are just taking a break" and you think that they actually mean that and aren't just letting you down gently.
giphy.gif

So what's everybody's opinion on what is good production for Kravtsov?

Here is the 22yo-aged season KHL leaders (ppg):
22-Year Old KHL Players - Regular Season Stats

Were should he be on that list? For example, in his age 21 season he ranked 30th in ppg for age 20yo players in the KHL.

jennifer-aniston-david-schwimmer.gif

Reactions: Tob and JCProdigy

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Just skated like McDavid to backcheck and took the puck away, then skated like McDavid back into the other teams zone. Looks like the best player on the ice, as should be expected. Way more dynamic than any of our other “top” prospects

noupf

Jan 31, 2007
He’s the exact player we need lol we shouldn’t trade him, just traded our top line RW and our 2nd overall pick RW has 0pts in his D+3 season

Preaching to the quire man.

I mean, I could have tapped that goal into the net as well, but i do agree, he is more dynamic than anything we have at the moment. Poor asset management with this kid.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForCalder
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
Just made a beautiful block that got the puck out of the zone. Yea this guy doesn’t play a 200ft game like Kakko! Lol I don’t get why Kakko & Laf are considered a 200ft players when they dont play the 100ft on the other teams end ever. They better not just be posturing about keeping him now and actually do it, because there’s a good chance this guy ends up better than Laf or Kakko. VERY good chance

Reactions: gabevh3

Hockey Gamer

Mar 2, 2015
i still think he ends up coming back and playing for us. everything has been very impulsive with all of this. when cooler heads prevail i think he'll realize that there's still a big mutual benefit for both him and the Rangers.

Reactions: EdJovanovski

Riche16

McCready guitar god
Aug 13, 2008
The Dreaded Middle
Preaching to the quire man.

I mean, I could have tapped that goal into the net as well, but i do agree, he is more dynamic than anything we have at the moment. Poor asset management with this kid.
Choir... not quire. Sorry but that was bad... I had to say something and I am a horrible speller lol

Reactions: LokiDog

tomobson

Sep 16, 2008
I will never blame a forward for choosing to develop outside of the Rangers organization. That being said, I don't see him coming back to the NHL as a Ranger.

noupf

Jan 31, 2007
Choir... not quire. Sorry but that was bad... I had to say something and I am a horrible speller lol
lol, you know i looked at it and said, i dont think thats correct.......but i dont really care all that much, so i hit "post reply" and moved on with my day, lol

Reactions: Riche16
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad