Jan 18, 2012
Boys, Boys!
iu

Reactions: EdJovanovski

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State
It’s over. It’s like a bad relationship where your girl cheated on you but you won’t leave her till after Christmas when she gifts you a PS5.
Don’t crush my dreams
That was oddly specific, but if your unfaithful girlfriend is getting you a ps5 for Christmas then you won’t have an excuse to dodge me in Chel versus :)

bobbop

Henrik & Pop
Sponsor
May 27, 2004
Now, Suburban Phoenix. Then, Long Island
Get him playing and build his value.

I do wonder though if the Rangers can recall him anytime. @Amazing Kreiderman do you know the answer to this?

If Kravtsov plays well, other teams will definitely investigate a trade and the Rangers may want him back sooner than later. There is definitely interest in the player. Including New York.

Amazing Kreiderman

Apr 11, 2011

I do wonder though if the Rangers can recall him anytime. @Amazing Kreiderman do you know the answer to this?

If Kravtsov plays well, other teams will definitely investigate a trade and the Rangers may want him back sooner than later. There is definitely interest in the player. Including New York.

From what I was told by Traktor, the loan is until the end of the season, and they can't recall him prior to that. It was one of the conditions Traktor wanted as part of the agreement.

Ola

Apr 10, 2004
Sweden
But Drury has not given up on Kravtsov, just as his predecessor in the president’s chair, John Davidson, did not give up on Lias Andersson until absolutely necessary. Remember, even after the 2017 seventh-overall draft pick walked out on the Wolf Pack and the organization just before Christmas of 2019, the Rangers loaned Andersson to his HV-71 SHL team before inviting him to the 2020 bubble training camp in advance of their qualifying round against Carolina. It was only when Andersson rejected that invitation that management recognized that the breach was permanent. He was traded to the Kings in October of 2020 for a second-round draft choice that became Will Cuylle.
Vitali Kravtsov, Rangers open to reunion after KHL loan

I don't know if Brooks is guessing here or if this actually is true, but if it is, I find it pretty remarkable. If there was one thing Lias Andersson should not be questioned for, its his decision to not show up at the bubble. He had just returned to HV71 and started to have fun playing hockey again and stated that it wouldn't be fair for him or the team if he rushed back before mentally having landed at the right spot.

If someone has a problem with that decision, it shows that they were totally clueless. Its starts to feel like we really dodged a bullet when JD got tossed out along with Gorton. What a total psycho he seems to be.

EdJovanovski

#RempeForConnSmythe
Apr 26, 2016
The Rempire State

Do you mean the Isles want to trade for him or we want him back playing for us? Lol

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Then, um, why didnt you do just that with Hartford?

Could have 7 NHL games this season for the Rangers, had he done that.
Yeah it's a total agent statement. That's fine. Both team and player are putting on a good face. He's still a little bitch but hopefully it works out and he becomes either an asset that we see wearing Blue in 2022 or an asset we flip for something else of value.

bhamill

Apr 16, 2012
Proving my theory, this was all part of the plan. He has a flare for the dramatics and is influenced by the greats of early theatre. ACT II: The Redemption Arc begins now

You know, if you allow for some "poetic license" when you read EdJo's posts, and don't get infuriated over a flair for hyperbole every now and then, he can actually one of the more entertaining posters on here... I get some genuine chuckles from his stuff. If you lighten up you'll just have a better day. Hahaha.

That being said there's nothing but GOOD from this latest development. Let's hope the kid takes some steps forward in utilizing his sizeable talent. It'll be good for him and the team, whether as a player here or what he will return if not.

JCProdigy

Apr 4, 2002
I want what I want
It’s over. It’s like a bad relationship where your girl cheated on you but you won’t leave her till after Christmas when she gifts you a PS5.

It's more akin to your significant other saying "I just need some space, maybe we should see other people. It's not that we're over, we are just taking a break" and you think that they actually mean that and aren't just letting you down gently.
giphy.gif

Hopefully he can actually produce there this year and build some value.

So what's everybody's opinion on what is good production for Kravtsov?

Here is the 22yo-aged season KHL leaders (ppg):
22-Year Old KHL Players - Regular Season Stats

Were should he be on that list? For example, in his age 21 season he ranked 30th in ppg for age 20yo players in the KHL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad