Kraken off the table

jbron

Apr 27, 2014
West Coast
Always have liked the name Kraken. Yet, would have no issue with the T-Birds. NHL Seattle could tweak the logo and give the WHL team the name Kraken. Good fit for all. Thunderbirds has the connection with aviation, native american art, and a history of hockey in Seattle. All of which the Oak View group mentioned as criteria when first discussing a franchise name.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
Seattle Thunderbird's is that the name? lots of people saying it is . because of the pandemic the Thunderbird owners are open to selling the name as they need $$$$

Who is saying that?

I've heard stuff like that but that was started by someone in a reddit forum and it was just wild speculation.

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Good! Call the team the "Seattle Emeralds." There's something beautiful about the way the name is said. I don't like the name "Seattle Kraken" at all. It just sounds cheesy to me.

Reactions: FedorTyutin

brewski420

Sep 29, 2009
Ohio
By showing the Ferry maybe it could be the 'Pilots'. Don't really think so but just wishful thinking. I don't really like Sockeye or Kraken.

Panteras

“I’ll remember this hell of a journey”- Barkov
Sep 14, 2009
Panther’s favorite strip club
as a Panthers fan living in Seattle I think I'm ready right about now for a back up team to cheer for lol...

lowkey this has Kraken written all over it. We'll see. It's going to be livestreamed in social media

Reactions: Danythegod

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad