Koivu777's GM Game Sign Up & Discussion Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
:nashville

Ellis, Wilson, Smith, Blum, Josi, Lindback and other prospects are being shopped for top end talent for a cup run! PM me with offers.

drnaud81

Aug 29, 2011
Quebec City, QC
:habs

MONTREAL, Canadian Press - Good news from Dr Andrews and the habs medical staff! It seems like Andrei Markov has fully recovered from his recent knee surgery and getting ready to start the season. He's been seen practicing with his teammates and everyone seems to believe it's true this time. He's back!

url

It is not clear though if he'll be back with the Canadiens or not. The Habs have plenty of D-men on their roster and they desperatly need to get younger, tougher and more talented at forward. Could Markov be the perfect trade bait ? Rumors in Montreal say GM drnaud81 is taking offers on him so we shouldn't be surprised if he's moved before the trade deadline. Time will tell...

Plenty of movement could be seen in Montreal this season. Canadiens' fans won't accept a mediocre team, and tanking to rebuild will be hard for them to swallow. Drnaud81 will have to make the best of its assests.

Other than Markov, we hear that Kaberle, Campoli, Weber, Plekanec, Gomez, Gionta, Bourque and Moen could all be available.

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
actually i decided to stay in this game and i see that the ducks have been taken so i will be the hurricanes

Everyone is avail except Skinner

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
carolina is going for a 100 perecnt rebuild

staal + ruutu + ward +etc will go for picks + prospects

Avs44

May 16, 2011
Matt Duchene is available!! Pm me with your best offer! Looking for young top 4 defensman and top 6 wingers!

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA
:coyotes Looking to move some solid defensemen in Roszival and Morris. Also looking to move Langkow, Chipchura, Gordon, Brule.

Looking for experienced 4th liners (centerman), solid goalie and top 4 d-man.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
:flames

Jay Bouwmeester available for a top line defenseman
Matt Stajan available for a bottom 6 winger
Tom Kostopoulos available for a 3rd/4th line grinder
T.J Brodie available for a 5/6 defenseman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad