Koivu777's GM Game Sign Up & Discussion Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
So what is the free agent pool? Draft? Are we doing 2012 draft and free agency first or are we just starting season in a couple of days?

Once we get 30 GMs we will post the games schedule and trade deadline will be after the 6th game in the season. In total there are 7 games to the season. We will all vote on each game to see who would win based on rosters. So now you can make trades and signings because its offseason and later on I will make an announcement when we are closer to the deadline.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Once we get 30 GMs we will post the games schedule and trade deadline will be after the 6th game in the season. In total there are 7 games to the season. We will all vote on each game to see who would win based on rosters. So now you can make trades and signings because its offseason and later on I will make an announcement when we are closer to the deadline.

Ight sounds good. Thanks for clarifying.

Can we announce trades yet? Not saying I've made one but if I do today and send it in to you is it official yet?

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
Ight sounds good. Thanks for clarifying.

Can we announce trades yet? Not saying I've made one but if I do today and send it in to you is it official yet?

Well since we got 25 GMs now everytime you make a trade send it in to me then post right after on this thread once you got confirmation from the other GM involved in the trade. You don't need my approval but just send in all trades to me before posting so I am aware. Also if a trade involves big named players such as Nash, then 2 of the 3 commissioners have to approve. Lastly remember there are no NTCs or NMCs so this gives players like Eric Staal able to be moved.

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
Well since we got 25 GMs now everytime you make a trade send it in to me then post right after on this thread once you got confirmation from the other GM involved in the trade. You don't need my approval but just send in all trades to me before posting so I am aware. Also if a trade involves big named players such as Nash, then 2 of the 3 commissioners have to approve. Lastly remember there are no NTCs or NMCs so this gives players like Eric Staal able to be moved.

Yeah I've played these games before I know the basics. Some leagues dont allow trading until 30 teams are confirmed so I was wondering if you were doing the same.

BTW, which team are you?

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
Yeah I've played these games before I know the basics. Some leagues dont allow trading until 30 teams are confirmed so I was wondering if you were doing the same.

BTW, which team are you?

I'm the Flames. I got Stajan and Bouwmeester are priority on the block. Looking for a bottom 6 winger for Stajan and a top line defenseman for Bouwmeester.

Leafs Fan 12

Jan 20, 2011
banner-nhl-anaheim-mighty-ducks.gif

Everyone on the ducks are avail pm me

Asking price for my top players:

getz: young roster player + top prospect + 1st +
perry: young roster player + 2 top prospect + 1st +
rya: young roster player +1st + top prospect + 3rd
fowler: young forward stud or young forward + 1st

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
:wild

Looking to shake up the roster. In trade discussions with 3 teams currently, but haven't really gotten offers we are satisfied with. EVERYONE is available. PM me with offers as I am looking to make a move by the end of the day.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
So wait. I did not have to resign some of the Avs impending UFA's because they are not FA yet?

Mikachu93

Formerly MacTruck
Aug 1, 2010
NY
First Trade Of the Season

Sources can confirm that the Minnesota Wild and Philadelphia Flyers have reached a deal.

Scott Hartnell + 4th round pick

:flyers

Cal Clutterbuck + Charlie Coyle + 1st round pick

Sidsyuk Ovechkos

George Parros 4 MVP
Jan 24, 2012
First Trade Of the Season

Sources can confirm that the Minnesota Wild and Philadelphia Flyers have reached a deal.

Scott Hartnell + 4th round pick

Cal Clutterbuck + Charlie Coyle + 1st round pick

Confirm by the Flyers...while we will miss Scotty, this deal was just too good to pass up...We would like to thank Hartsy for his time in Philly, and would like to welcome Cal and Charlie to our organization...All picks are 2012...

Sidsyuk Ovechkos

George Parros 4 MVP
Jan 24, 2012

Kubina, Grossman, Carle among those available in Philly...looking to upgrade on defence if possible... all picks and prospects available...

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Vanek, Pominville, Roy, Ehroff, Myers could be had. Not rebuilding, retooling. Miller available too, although he's close to being traded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad