Status
Not open for further replies.

Sidsyuk Ovechkos

George Parros 4 MVP
Jan 24, 2012
:flyers

NASH A FLYER!

nash.jpg

Big news out of Philly, the Flyers have acquired Rich Nash and Jack Johnson for their deep playoff run this year! GM of the Flyers, Hockey7, issued this statement, "We are extremely excited to have aquired two top talents in the game in Johnson and Nash. While it was difficult to part with our top prospects in Brayden Schenn and Charlie Coyle, we feel that this is the next step in bringing home a championship to Philly."​

Details:

Rick Nash
Jack Johnson

:cbj
Brayden Schenn
Charlie Coyle
1st 2012 (PHI)
2nd 2013 (PHI)
Eric Wellwood

The current roster for Philly will be updated later today. More to come.

Last edited:

Steve Varmalov

And Then....
Dec 11, 2007
Boulder
Nashville adds Eric Staal

:canes
Colin Wilson
Anders Lindback
Ryan Ellis

:nashville
Eric Staal

eric-staal.jpg

We finally add the true number 1 center that we have been looking for! Very happy to have Eric in Nashville and he will help us in our cup run.

Koivu777

Feb 26, 2012
Is anyone under the $48M cap floor? If so I can deal Jay Bouwmeester he is on the block.

search

canadiensnation

Jun 11, 2011
GTA

NASH A FLYER!

nash.jpg

Big news out of Philly, the Flyers have acquired Rich Nash and Jack Johnson for their deep playoff run this year! GM of the Flyers, Hockey7, issued this statement, "We are extremely excited to have aquired two top talents in the game in Johnson and Nash. While it was difficult to part with our top prospects in Brayden Schenn and Charlie Coyle, we feel that this is the next step in bringing home a championship to Philly."​

Details:

Rick Nash
Jack Johnson

:cbj
Brayden Schenn
Charlie Coyle
1st 2012 (PHI)
2nd 2012 (PHI)
Eric Wellwood

The current roster for Philly will be updated later today. More to come.

Veto, your 2nd round pick is Tampa Bay's. please take a look at the list i posted above. Switch out the 2nd with a prospect or picks.

Sorry for not telling you earlier.

Sidsyuk Ovechkos

George Parros 4 MVP
Jan 24, 2012
Veto, your 2nd round pick is Tampa Bay's. please take a look at the list i posted above. Switch out the 2nd with a prospect or picks.

Sorry for not telling you earlier.

Make it a 2013 2nd then...I didn't realize picks were current cause it said beginning of 2011/12 season...no problem

caps4cup

Dynasty
Dec 31, 2010
Drew Stafford is being shopped as a base in a package for a top line winger. PM if interested.

Carlzner

Oct 31, 2011
Denver, CO
Kuznetsov, Holtby, Neuvirth all on the block.
Looking for major improvements in Offense, and to a lesser extent, Defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad