Player Discussion Kirby Dach: Welcome to Montreal part 2

Goalfield22

In Bilbo We Trust
Aug 31, 2021
I'm gonna be so excited for the day they go Slaf-Suzuki and Caufield-Dach on separate lines.
I agree 100%. Also, when we draft another forward this year, this allows us to put one of Newhook or Roy on the third line, giving us great depth.

Iginla-Suzuki-Slafkovsky
Caufield-Dach-Roy
Newhook-Beck-_____

Just an example.

River Meadow

Mar 29, 2016
I don't hold much hope for Dach, he's so injury prone its just brutal. I forgot he and numbnuts Dvorak were even on the team. Dach was injury prone in the W as well

That's fair.

Great potential.

Let's see how he fares when he's back, and hopefully he stops showing he is made of glass.

Reactions: Miller Time

waitin425

Jan 10, 2009
Canada
Dach is so at the back of our minds right now.

He was poised for a massive breakout this year.

Young proud guy like that, who has a little bit of that edge to him. I can't wait to insert him back into this lineup guys.

The team he left, is completely different from the team he will return to (simply by virtue of Slaf)

It is going to be a very, very good season to follow next year!

Junohockeyfan

Dec 16, 2018
Dach is so at the back of our minds right now.

He was poised for a massive breakout this year.

Young proud guy like that, who has a little bit of that edge to him. I can't wait to insert him back into this lineup guys.

The team he left, is completely different from the team he will return to (simply by virtue of Slaf)

It is going to be a very, very good season to follow next year!
I agree, the last thing the Habs will do is rush him back into the lineup. He will have a full year to get back to 100% (or as close as possible). Dach is a critical piece to Montreal's future. He was poised for a huge breakout.

I have no concerns about Dach's potential as you can see he is a play driver. I only worry about injuries.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad