Ottawa
Yes. "Interesting"

lambs-to-the-slaughter.jpg

4-1 kings. :(

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
Win or loss, blah blah blah.

I want to see how they play. Will they have more energy on the ice? Will they play a full 60 minutes? Does it look like they're battling harder out there? That's what I want to see.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Kings sleepwalk during the regular season.

Kopitar is currently having a really bad season as well.

The Sens have some kind of chance at winning this game in my opinion.

Slack

everything's fine?
Apr 27, 2012
While all eyes will be on the "new look" of the team, I think it will be weeks before the team starts to truly show what the Cameron style looks like.

That's said I'll still be glued to my TV like everyone else.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
While all eyes will be on the "new look" of the team, I think it will be weeks before the team starts to truly show what the Cameron style looks like.

You better get something to remove the glue. I don't think it is a good idea to be glued to your tv. How are you going to eat or use the bathroom?

Samboni

Jan 26, 2014
I will be looking for signs of improvement, e.g. fewer give-aways, getting out of their end, fewer shots allowed, and EK improving his +/-.

Sam

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Will be making the effort to head to the bar after work at 8 to watch this as long as they didn't get blown out in the first period

I love watching the first game after a coaching change, it's pretty dynamic

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada

20 games is a fair assessment. If the team looks the same after that time span, I'll be ready to fully accept the tank.

pepty

Let's win it all
Feb 22, 2005
The players are playing for their jobs now, this coach is here to stay or a least he will be given a lot more leeway than any other coach as he is the owners choice.They can complain to Murray all they want, their complaints will fall on deaf ears this time.

So no more coach firings the players jobs are on the line and they should be coming out ready to battle.

Altimus

Probably drunk
Sponsor
Jan 21, 2006
West end Ottawa
just scored tickets to this game from work. Really cant wait to see the line combos and healthy scratches to make any sort of judgement.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
Does anyone else get annoyed when going to a game and getting "randomly wanded" by security?

I usually just say watch me get screened (im brown) to my friends. security gives me an odd look, and then they just let me get by without getting checked, works every time....

DrakeAndJosh

Intangibles
Jun 19, 2010
Kanata
I think the only thing we can really analyze about Cameron from this game is player deployment. Anything else will take more than two days to see.

Inkling

Same Old Hockey
Nov 27, 2006
Ottawa
I would *love* to see the Paul MacLean doppelgänger sitting behind the glass tomorrow night.

Bonus points if he arrives with one of those hockey coach's white boards and a dry erase marker.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
I hope the younger forwards like Lazar, Hoffman, Stone and Chiasson get more ice time than some of the older veterans such as Michalek, Legwand and Neil. On defence I hope Methot is activated and Phillips is a healthy scratch. I assume Wiercioch is still on injured reserve list.

I also hope there is better play in the Dzone to cut down on shots against.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad