Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
So US played Sweden in a pre tourney game yesterday no Turcotte or Kaliyev on the scoresheet from what the main boards reporting. Fagemo got an assist I believe but no point for Bjornfot assuming they all played. US plays the Fins today.

riznat

Sponsor
Nov 19, 2005
Lake Tahoe
So US played Sweden in a pre tourney game yesterday no Turcotte or Kaliyev on the scoresheet from what the main boards reporting. Fagemo got an assist I believe but no point for Bjornfot assuming they all played. US plays the Fins today.
don't they play Germany today?

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
With the NTDP, everyone was looking past Turcotte to Hughes

Now they’re all looking past Turcotte to Canfield

Keep that chip on your shoulder kid

Reactions: crassbonanza

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
Kaliyev and Fagemo. Wingers that can score goals. They both know where to be. They both have quick releases. They both score in a variety of ways and can finish around the net. Both of them do not need more than 1 touch and it's stick to puck to net. I'm tried of the Iafallo's (6 goals at half the season, playing with Kopi) and the Wagner's and Lewis' that need an open net to put a puck in it. Kopi deserves wingers that put pucks in nets.

Fagemo Kopitar Kaliyev

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
Kaliyev and Fagemo. Wingers that can score goals. They both know where to be. They both have quick releases. They both score in a variety of ways and can finish around the net. Both of them do not need more than 1 touch and it's stick to puck to net. I'm tried of the Iafallo's (6 goals at half the season, playing with Kopi) and the Wagner's and Lewis' that need an open net to put a puck in it. Kopi deserves wingers that put pucks in nets.

Fagemo Kopitar Kaliyev
I have a feeling you do not like Iafallo very much.

Mar 12, 2009
After a terrible start to the season for the whole Kitchener team, and recovering from injury, and a new head coach Ingham has been excellent in backing the Rangers to a 11-2 record post-coaching change. His numbers were ok to start and have only improved. Many Ranger fans believe he is one of the top goalies in the OHL.

Peter James Bond II

Mar 5, 2015
I have a feeling you do not like Iafallo very much.

I think he's ok, but he's miscast as a first line LW and #1PP player. He's a third line player, that plays hard both ways. He does not make mistakes and can be counted
on, just not to score goals. I was so happy during the off season, when the Kings front offiice even stated he's not a top line wing. (where was that? state of franchise
or exit presser? I saw it somewhere and not sure if it was Blake that said it. Apparently Todd did not get the memo)

Honestly, 4 even strength goals in 40 games on Kopi's line is putrid. You could put RHD Matt Roy on Kopis left and he would probably have 8 goals.

damacles1156

Feb 5, 2010

Fagemo Kopitar Kaliyev

By the time these prospects are ready and consistent NHL producers, Kopitar will most likely no longer be a top Center in the NHL.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vino
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad