Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in the CHL/College Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007

Turcotte and Kaliyev opening US camp on the same line (along with Caufield).

Lol at the roster saying Dylan Wolf.

They also have the Ford-Pinto line.

On paper looks like a pretty deep team but lets see how they do against the competition when the games are actually played. You just never know what can happen with such a short tournament. I think the Canadians, Russians, Swedes and even the Fins are gonna be pretty dang good too. Heard Raymond and Holtz might not play because of injuries so we'll have to see. But Swedes are always tough. Russians have Askarov and he's the best goalie coming into the tournament and can steal a game or two for you. Canadians I think look strong with Lafreniere leading the way. Gonna be a pretty dayem exciting U20 especially with all the kids we have playing assuming they all make it onto their respected team.

Last edited:
Reactions: King'sPawn

Aahlstroem

På Legenders Axlar
Dec 7, 2012
Göteborg
Fagemo is gonna play on Sweden's top line in the WJC with Winnipeg C David Gustafsson and Vancouver drafted Nils Höglander.

Herby

Now I can die in peace
Feb 27, 2002
Mullett Lake, MI
I think Kaliyev is going to be the biggest Kings prospect under the microscope at the WJC in a very long time. Reminds me a bit of Cammalleri going into his first WJC, was scoring a ton of goals but people still had question marks and wanted to see him do it against the best of his age group, and he had two pretty dominant WJC's. I think Kaliyev is in the same spot, and hopefully produces similar results. If he has a huge WJC it could be yet another sign that the Kings really hit one out of the park with this pick.

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Someone seems to be earning themselves an NHL contract.
Eh, 6-4 and only 19YO.... Bust!!
Boy do we churn out goalies or what.. Parik and Cal have been outstanding as well..
What do we think of Hrenak and Villalta though? they seem to be average at best

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
Eh, 6-4 and only 19YO.... Bust!!
Boy do we churn out goalies or what.. Parik and Cal have been outstanding as well..
What do we think of Hrenak and Villalta though? they seem to be average at best

Hard to say, in Villalta's case, he's a victim of circumstance if not for Quick/Campbell he would be getting the majority of time in Ontario. For Hrenak, SCSU is garbage, hard to judge the goaltender.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Hard to say, in Villalta's case, he's a victim of circumstance if not for Quick/Campbell he would be getting the majority of time in Ontario. For Hrenak, SCSU is garbage, hard to judge the goaltender.
So you're telling me we could potentially have a 18, 19, 20 and 21 YO goaltenders in the pipeline who could all potentially be NHL caliber... no too shabby

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
So you're telling me we could potentially have a 18, 19, 20 and 21 YO goaltenders in the pipeline who could all potentially be NHL caliber... no too shabby

If nothing else, it's too early to tell. Ingham could blow right by Hrenak & Villalta and take the AHL job in 21-22.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Fagemo with 2 goals in WJC Pre-tourney action. Pařík in goal in a 5-1 loss.

Björnfot was scoreless

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad