Not open for further replies.

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
There is an interesting article linked from the main board (maybe someone posted it before and I missed it?) by "Chirping from the Pine Hockey" with analysis and ranking of Top 10 Forwards 20 And Under. The list is:
  1. Jack Hughes(NJD)
  2. Tim Stützle(OTT)
  3. Alexis Lafrenière(NYR)
  4. Kirby Dach(CHI)
  5. Trevor Zegras(ANA)
  6. Quinton Byfield(LAK)
  7. Lucas Raymond(DET)
  8. Kappo Kakko(NYR)
  9. Alex Turcotte(LAK)
  10. Anton Lundell(FLA)

Yeah, it's an interesting article, even if I have some disagreements it's well reasoned, I just had never heard of this site until the article

It was posted before when mr. "wow you guys are so mean to stutzle I'm never coming back" came back for the 5th time to post it.

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
Yeah, it's an interesting article, even if I have some disagreements it's well reasoned, I just had never heard of this site until the article

It was posted before when mr. "wow you guys are so mean to stutzle I'm never coming back" came back for the 5th time to post it.

Ah, ok. I remember that thread vaguely, but I never followed the link. I thought it was an interesting read, and was gratified that he was very positive about Byfield's hockey IQ (which for me is a litmus test for a writer's own hockey IQ). I was looking at it as positive takes on Turcotte and Byfield, and not concerned with relative rankings with Stutzle and Zegras.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Lee has superb size! I have visions of Lee playing with Byfield dancing in my head. If Thomas can become a good RWinger...Dreaming I'm Only Dreaming

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Saw yesterday's game too...From what I saw which was little,Lee struggled...and Meehan didn't see much action

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Goaltender Savory for UMass-Lowell robs Newhook from Boston College on a cross-ice feed in front of the net!

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Got back...Boston College scores one and then ties it on PP tally...7:15 left in the Second period

Ray Martyniuk

Mar 13, 2019
Shite...Switched to the Minnesota game against Notre Dame and Boston College scores again to take a 3-2 lead!Ouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad