Prospect Info: Kings Prospects in CHL/College/Europe Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gjwrams

A Know Nothing Fool
Mar 4, 2019
I'd say he had an OK game! He sits at about 17 in our pipeline of goodies!

cyclones22

Apr 4, 2003
Eastvale
We're bound to hit a home run on late round drafted skill player, right? And no, he who must not be named does not count as he never suited up for the Kings.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Choralone

Oct 16, 2010
Burbank, CA
We have a bunch of exciting prospects that don't often make our top 10 lists that could pan out: Chromiak, Simontaivel, Spence...

ru4reals

Jul 4, 2007
So any word on Development Camp? Unfortunately they're probably not letting anyone in anyways, but damn I'd definitely try to go if they did allow fans.

KopitarFAN

Reno Sucks!
Oct 14, 2008
San Pedro, CA
So any word on Development Camp? Unfortunately they're probably not letting anyone in anyways, but damn I'd definitely try to go if they did allow fans.

I recall Blake or Yannetti saying with the timeline they've been given, they won't have the europeans or college kids, because their seasons and school years will have started.

Reactions: ru4reals

kovacro

Uvijek Vjerni
Nov 20, 2008
Hamilton, ON

Kings Development Camp Details Coming Together, Including Invitee List

Logan Morrison
Position: Center
Shoots: Left
Height: 6-foot-0
Weight: 179 lbs
Team: Hamilton Bulldogs (OHL)
2020-21 Season: 0 GP, 0 G, 0 A, 0 Pts
Additional Info: Did not play at all last year due to OHL pandemic closure. Was a teammate of Kings prospect Arthur Kaliyev for two seasons (2018-20).

Interested to see how he fares. Former 1st round pick in the OHL. Thought he had a solid year prior to the COVID-19 shutdown. Seemed to be coming into his own. Pretty good skater and decent vision.

From 2019.
Logan Morrison Makes NHL Cenral Scouting Players To Watch List - Hamilton Bulldogs

Last edited:

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
Really looking forward to this season to see the college and junior guys play after a very disruptive season. Really curious about the kids LA drafted in 2020, most didn't get a full season at their respective leagues or schools. I think Laferriere will open some eyes.

Reactions: Basilisk

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Thanks guys.

So, not exactly the world's finest lol

Absolutely not, but still nice to see a guy go nuclear in a tuneup vs. his peers, as if he were doing the opposite...

One of his big "?"s coming into the draft was if he was a player in his own right or just riding Wright's coattails so it's nice to see he can take the bull by the horns and should be part of the most dominant line in junior hockey this upcoming year.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Btw, Mods, I was wondering if you wanted to have a thread for the 2021-22 season? No preference either way, but as the regular season is starting now, I wasn't sure where to put updates.

Kirill Kirsanov had an assist in his first KHL game today. Significant that he had only 3 points in 29 games last season.

Bulat Shafigullin also had an assist.

Fat Elvis

El Guapo
Dec 25, 2003
On Lebowski's rug
Visit site
Btw, Mods, I was wondering if you wanted to have a thread for the 2021-22 season? No preference either way, but as the regular season is starting now, I wasn't sure where to put updates.

Kirill Kirsanov had an assist in his first KHL game today. Significant that he had only 3 points in 29 games last season.

Bulat Shafigullin also had an assist.

I really hope Kirsanov comes over to NA in the next couple years. Thinking he's going to be a good one.

Reactions: King'sPawn
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad