Post-Game Talk: Kings @ Preds | 3-21-16 | Win! 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

drwpreds

Mar 19, 2012
Birmingham
And a side note- if you came on here and didn't know the outcome, you should be able to immediately tell that we won because of the 3 page thread. Would be double that if we had lost 6-2.........

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Only caught the third, but scrolled back through GCL for an hour or so. Good game all in; I may not want the Kings first round, but I think it'd be a good one.

Flgatorguy87

Jul 7, 2011
East Nasty
Awesome game to be at. Big players all showed up. Can't help but think that Arvidsson is on the verge of finishing one of these breakaways. He's really continuing to impress me and I honestly never expected that from him.

Poor Wilson, even when he plays well he can't finish anything. That guy is cursed.

klt2001

Mar 27, 2011
^^^Maybe he's our good luck charm like Olli Jokinen was. Couldn't buy a goal but the team was winning. Then he was traded as we started losing games.

sparkle twin

Jul 31, 2002
Smashville, TN
Great game!! Everyone played well, no passengers. Great effort from every player! :handclap: :yo:

Arvidsson and Wilson played great, both deserved goals for their efforts.

Jackman said the other day that they wanted to make a statement in this game in case LA was our first round opponent, and they sure did! From the beginning the Preds controlled the game, the Preds had more puck possession through the first 2 periods. The third started a little shakey, bit a great timeout brought momentum back, the team got back on track and Johansen's goal was the backbreaker.

I sat a few rows from the glass, and man, doughty never stops talking to the officials. Every time he was on the ice (does he ever leave the ice?), he was talking to a different official about something. He also stalls every faceoff a few extra seconds by talking to his teammates or standing in the faceoff dot before lining up.

Scoresberg

In Trotz We Trust?
May 28, 2015
Earth
That play by Arvidsson where he just smoked the best two-way player in this league Anze Kopitar. was something else. Beginning to like our little Swede.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Really looking good right now. I'm getting more and more thrilled at Poile not making a deadline deal.

LetsGetThis

Sep 30, 2013
I was wondering the same thing!!! Surely it was a mistake?

He had it that way while "Jump" from Kris Kross was being played. Backward clothes where their "thing".
totally-krossed-out-kris-kross.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad