Post-Game Talk: Kings @ Preds | 3-21-16 | Win! 5-2

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
What a dominant period of hockey that was. Not that we really need to right now but I'd be interested to see what would happen if Arvidsson was put on the 1st line and Jarnkrok was put on the 3rd line.

David Singleton

Jun 23, 2005
Dickson, TN
Christ Nystrom why are you not scratched.

Watson is the one player that it's ok if Nystrom plays in his place. In fact, after Nystrom plays another 2-3 straight games, he and Watson should probably rotate around something like a 3:1 games ratio.

Keep them both going to have bodies ready to go for the playoffs.

It's when Gaustad comes back that will be interesting. No way that Sissons should sit based upon merit alone, but believe that Lavy will go with experience.

Salomaki's physical presence, combinded with is really good play in general, it too needed to sit him.

SharksCyclops

May 4, 2010
Bay Area
Sharks fan here, rooting for you guys right now, but I had a question. When did you guys stop using the yellow helmets? I know it was kind of polarizing at the beginning of the season.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Salomaki with the big hit on Brown. That had to hurt with the gate open.

Sharks fan here, rooting for you guys right now, but I had a question. When did you guys stop using the yellow helmets? I know it was kind of polarizing at the beginning of the season.

They only use them on saturdays.

INDhockeyfan

Apr 6, 2012
Lavy with a good timeout to try to stop the momentum. 2 deflection goals and they are back in it.

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
If you're going to play ***** hockey and try to protect your lead, fine. If you do that though, then at least ****ing clear guys out so your goalie can actually see the puck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad