Post-Game Talk: Kings 2, Canucks 0: Just five more games, friends

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
Let's face it, the Canucks suck against Quick even in the best of times.

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
Of course our only -'s would be the Sedin line. Goldobin getting 9 minutes, Chaput with 15 jeez

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
When do we make the playoff push avatars?

Well, looking at the Team that Gillis built, I'd say it will easily be halfway through the next decade before Benning stands a chance of reversing all the horror he's had to deal with.

:sarcasm:

RobertKron

Sep 1, 2007
I mean, Benning was right: Sutter is a foundational part of how terrible this team is.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
He obviously deserved it if he was drinking coffee at the Christmas party. What a square

Jokes aside: I hate that I hate Edler on our roster.

Is the guy surfing on the Island on his down time? Because he is sure riding the waves, and coasting on our team..

It's time to cut the cord..

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Let's face it, the Canucks suck against Quick even in the best of times.

Ah, that's the answer. Whew, thought is was because most of the team, the coach, the GM and the ridiculous asshat that is the President are awful.

Good to know it's just Quick that's got their number.:(

quat

Faking Life
Apr 4, 2003
Duncan
Jokes aside: I hate that I hate Edler on our roster.

Is the guy surfing on the Island on his down time? Because he is sure riding the waves, and coasting on our team..

It's time to cut the cord..

I know you're not alone with this opinion, but dam, Edler was pretty freaking solid in this game. He set up countless players for great looks at the net, was generally sound defensively and played a fairly physical game ... for a team that's out of the the playoff picture.

What exactly do you expect? :popcorn:

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
I know you're not alone with this opinion, but dam, Edler was pretty freaking solid in this game. He set up countless players for great looks at the net, was generally sound defensively and played a fairly physical game ... for a team that's out of the the playoff picture.

What exactly do you expect? :popcorn:

Great points, and I hear ya;

Can you honestly say he has given his all: his best, this year?

He's just putting in 'just enough' of an effort in the end.
IMHO.

TheWolf*

May 3, 2015
I turned on TSN 1040 and you wouldn't expect that the canucks got shut out.

Tomlinson shilling it up.

Don't bother any more Dave. You're done. Take your dull boring act and go find a Match Eatery and PUblic House, and don't come back.

Yggdrasil

Oct 30, 2015
very surprised at boeser having the most ice time out of the forwards, its allso because he is good defensively.

man he needs to work with bo in the off season, same power skating coach thats what he needs to improve on and he willl be SO much more effective with the faster strides.

Angry Little Elf

My wife came back
Apr 9, 2012
Victoria B.C.
very surprised at boeser having the most ice time out of the forwards, its allso because he is good defensively.

man he needs to work with bo in the off season, same power skating coach thats what he needs to improve on and he willl be SO much more effective with the faster strides.

If Goldobin trains with Baertschi this summer, too....:amazed:

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
Discuss here.

- Loui Eriksson and Troy Stecher return to the lineup from injury.
- Nikolay Goldobin appears to be the odd man out, with Alex Biega dressing as a forward.
- Ryan Miller starts.
- Jacob Markstrom has been officially shut down for the season; he is having surgery on his knee, which he injured in the SuperSkills.
- Griffen Molino will make his NHL debut.

How is Goldie the odd man out after just playing 7 games?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad