Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Yeah he's back in WWE and back to his high flying crazy stunts. It's no wonder he was hooked on pain killers considering what he has put his body through.

I don't watch 'rasslin at all anymore but occasionally keep up with what's going on. All my favorites are getting up there in age now and I'm not a huge fan of the new wave of wrestlers. I was so happy Edge was able to return to wrestling and always liked the Hardy Boys.
That’s why I stopped watching. I hated how WWE went to guys like lesnar who are part time and have the title forever. Just got tired of it. I love AEW. John Moxley (Dean Ambrose) is my favourite. Guy is like a modern day stone cold hahaha. But yes it will never be like it used to in the attitude era!
Glad jeff Hardy is back thoufh. He is ridiculous fun to watch. AJ styles is fun to watch too.

I didn’t get to see the edge orton match but heard it was excellent. Apparently Edge is hurt again.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
That’s why I stopped watching. I hated how WWE went to guys like lesnar who are part time and have the title forever. Just got tired of it. I love AEW. John Moxley (Dean Ambrose) is my favourite. Guy is like a modern day stone cold hahaha. But yes it will never be like it used to in the attitude era!
Glad jeff Hardy is back thoufh. He is ridiculous fun to watch. AJ styles is fun to watch too.

I didn’t get to see the edge orton match but heard it was excellent. Apparently Edge is hurt again.

For real? That sucks...hopefully it's nothing serious. Dude worked himself into crazy shape to get back at almost 50.

Edit: Not neck related, tore his triceps which means he's still out for months.

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
For real? That sucks...hopefully it's nothing serious. Dude worked himself into crazy shape to get back at almost 50.

Edit: Not neck related, tore his triceps which means he's still out for months.
Oh damn that is good news! I mean injuries suck but if it was neck related there’s a good chance his career is over again. Arms however. He might just need some time to recover..... depending what it is

Andrew Luck was sidelined an entire year from shoulder. So guess it depends.

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Woke up this morning and my left hip is so damn sore I can’t even bend down to change my kids diaper ugh. Arthritis is brutal. One week I’m doing the splits and stretching no problem. Next week I’m in severe pain and can’t move. My wife is at disc league today too :( gonna be a long day for me.

Drivesaitl

Finding Hyman
Oct 8, 2017
Canuck hunting
Woke up this morning and my left hip is so damn sore I can’t even bend down to change my kids diaper ugh. Arthritis is brutal. One week I’m doing the splits and stretching no problem. Next week I’m in severe pain and can’t move. My wife is at disc league today too :( gonna be a long day for me.

Sorry to say but maybe the splits that you do contribute to the pain. They do for me just looking at it. heh

Reactions: tardigrade81

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Sorry to say but maybe the splits that you do contribute to the pain. They do for me just looking at it. heh
Don’t be sorry man. It legit is what it is. My doctor has told me I need to quit doing that stuff. Stretching is goos for people in moderation. But over stretching can be brutal. Definitely taking some time off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad