Killing Time Thread: Movies, Music, etc. Anything SFW That Kills Time Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueCheeseWithWings

Aug 1, 2018

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
BOMBSHELL NEWS: Maclean's posted a really interesting article. If it ends up being true, there is a real possibility that the Nova Scotia shooter may have been an informant or agent for the RCMP. If you are still following this case, this may change a lot.

The Nova Scotia shooter case has hallmarks of an undercover operation - Macleans.ca

This makes me angry on so many fronts that I don't even know where to begin (an probably best I don't voice any thoughts on this site.) Only comment I will make is that, no wonder a certain person(s) is dragging their feet on having a public inquiry.

With all this and the sudden gun law reforms being forced, this all seems far too convenient when everything is added together

Reactions: Mr Tadakichi

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
Me and the fam jam!
upload_2020-6-21_9-32-34.jpeg

tardigrade81

Jun 12, 2019
Saskatchewan
How do you work on the mobility to do this? Not trying to get anywhere close to this level, but having more mobility would help a lot with sumo deadlifts. I've always followed a few mobility exercises but don't feel like I get anywhere with them.
I’ll post a link below of the exact stretching routine I do. This is super foot Wallace. A world champion in the martial arts world..... I have done many stretching routines and this is by far the best for splits and straddle

the main thing I will say, keep with it. Most people do it once, and they are sore the next day so they give up on stretching. If you are sore tomorrow after this routine, take a couple days off until you feel better, and then get right back in it. Eventually you won’t be sore and do this daily. I promise after just a few weeks you will have greatly improved your flexibility. let me know how it goes in the coming weeks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad